Some Stores Around Here

JoeRhyno

UNLEASHED FIGURES!

Well, at least some I went to, they had about 10 of each of the Vader, Asajjs and Yoda/Palpies... I couldn't believe it... they also had a buttload of #41 and #6.. but non-shocktroopers :(

I also saw some more AT-RTs fially(got mine from other peeps)...

oh, and KB got massive amounts of new figs.. black pilots, #41, Vaders, Pilot Obis, Mustifar Sentry.. I think a couple other new ones...

Some Kfarts around here are turning into Sears "something" stores... and they marked down a lot of figures... got an asajj unleashed for $12 :)

yup they been hitting like crazy

What would be nice is a massive amount of the older ones :)

I think hasbro is tryn to milk the line while they can till the other one comes out ala fully posable 12"

At my walmart they currently have like the mother load of clones. They must have had what looked to be 10 shock troopers. I didn't pick one up, for lack of money, but I did pick up a Green Commander. They also had the evolution Anakin set, AT-RT driver, Pilot Obi (all of which I picked up), Mustafar Sentry, new unleashed, black clone pilots and 500th vader. They had a large amount of them all accept the AT-RT driver. I don't know if we have to worry about them being rare if MY walmart has them.

are you from st.louis? @haha@

im just wondering, why does everyone ask if people are from saint louis?

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

We are picking on a 12 yr old :P