Its A Girl 9 Pounds 6 Oz

GILTYONE

Congratulations to Eric, Deb, and Greenshirt Guido!

This is terrific news and I hope that family is able to enjoy some quality time with their new arrival! (Eric, feel free to post pics when you get the chance!)

Fred

"And there was much rejoicing throughout the land". Congrats!!! :)

Congrats man! A new recruit has been born! Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple. Post pics Eric!

I got or my wifey got about 2 weeks to go. I was racin wit Eric to see who's would come first. But we all see he won lol! I can't wait. When Eric gets settled he is goin to post pics you know him he is the man wit the new camera he got!

hopw everything's going great with you.. an dcant wait for Eric's new mini-Dio...

Enter the Baby!!!

I got or my wifey got about 2 weeks to go. I was racin wit Eric to see who's would come first. But we all see he won lol! I can't wait. When Eric gets settled he is goin to post pics you know him he is the man wit the new camera he got!

hopw everything's going great with you.. an dcant wait for Eric's new mini-Dio...

Enter the Baby!!!

Thanks joe! :)

congrats!!! What an experience parenthood is... From the birth on its a wild ride, but he's gonna love it!

Phanstar

Congratulations! :)

Thanks so much everyone, I don't have much time right now but I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for this wonderful showing of support and let you guys see a picture of what all the fuss is about.

Violette

6 lbs. 10oz

19.5 inches

born 1:22am 8-21-05

Violetteportrait.jpg

Thanks again, I should be back to the forum shortly.

Thanks so much everyone, I don't have much time right now but I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for this wonderful showing of support and let you guys see a picture of what all the fuss is about.

Violette

6 lbs. 10oz

19.5 inches

Violetteportrait.jpg

I'm honored to share a birthday with your newborn ;)

Congrats man...

Violetteportrait.jpg

Awww...... @cry@

Violette

Nice name. Though, I can't say I'm surprised. ;)

##1# @smoke@ @propeller@

I think it was on another board that someone mentioned that her nickname on the boards could be "Violette Fix"

Violette

6 lbs. 10oz

19.5 inches

Violetteportrait.jpg

What a cutie! Eric man, enjoy the blessings of fatherhood. You and that doll baby will have much to share with one another.