Anniversary Idea: G.i. Joe: Leagacy

Forcehunter

Two packs of G.I. Joe figures one from then "vintage style" and now the new sculpt.

Example: Vintage Duke and DTC quality Duke

Better example: 1986 style Viper and wave 7 Viper

Or a Leagcy pack: Bats. v1, v2, JvC BATs

Availible either online or TRU. How about it?

the clam shells just added to the cost lol.

I would love orginal designs redone in new sculpt (with new should articulation , neck articulation, and swivel wrist, added ankle articulation and thighs for any ninjas redone) for some of the big guns:

Duke

CC (use the new neck to have pop different heads!)

Bazooka

Flint

Storm shadow

night creeper

Zartan

and many others

^ Well of course they would be done RAH style. Were you thinking pink and a touch of green with white polka-dots?

The two-packs are a nice idea, but I really loved the Star Wars VOTC line. I'm thinking something very similar for the Joe line. Although Hasbro probably couldn't do to many like the VOTC line, because of the trademarks they've lost on some of the figures names.

I'd really like to see them start with all the '82 figures!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE