Please Help Me Find This Guy

Action Figure Soundwave

How hard is it to find India Funskool figures?

I need help finding these to versions of Iceberg.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/indianiceberg.shtml

http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/indianiceberg2.shtml

These are going ro help me complete my GI Joe Polar Defense Team.

Can anyone help me? Do any of you guys have them to get rid of? Let me know, These 2 are vital to my completion of this........

SnowJoes04.JPG

The Green trim Iceberg isn't too tough to find. There are some dealers that will sell them for under $20 MOC. The pink one is a bit trickier, but can still be found for reasonable US prices. Chances are, you'll have to buy a carded one and open it to get the figure, though, as few people have access to spare loose samples.

a white iceberg lol never seen that before

Nice Polar Defense Team!

No idea how old they are. Going by heads, I'd guess after 1987. A few months back some foreign fan at the yojoe forums posted a link to a temporary site that had scans of the cardbacks . Must be pretty obscure if the foreign figure collectors don't know about them.

In France good guys wear berets and bad guys wear goggles on their heads.

the card front

euroheros9kt.jpg

• 2 years later...

I gotta admit, I don't like Funskool figures, but the white Iceberg (with green trim) and the white Stalker are figures I could add to my collection, seeing as how they could be "new" characters.

Those French knock-offs are pretty cool, I wouldn't mind them either!

I gotta admit, I don't like Funskool figures, but the white Iceberg (with green trim) and the white Stalker are figures I could add to my collection, seeing as how they could be "new" characters.

Has anyone ever come across them in the States or even Canada? I don't see myself making the trip to Spain.

Has anyone ever come across them in the States or even Canada? I don't see myself making the trip to Spain.

I haven't seen these two in particular, but there are plenty of Funskool figures on the continent. Not at retail anywhere though, I don't think...

when you have a question about funskool, the #1 guy to go to is drew hagerty, he is a friend of mind, he doesnt give up his figures though, but he might know where to get them

he does collect extras i think to either sell or trade

also i love those french figures, I have never seen them before, thats awesome another line to try and collect

Here is my experience in hunting them for over 2 years. They are virtually impossible to find, but very cool looking. So I wanted to put some in our GI Joe books. After about 6 months of looking I found 3 loose ones just before publishing. So at least we were able to make a small mention of them to spread the word about their existence. Since then, I have found 2 more hits giving me a total of 7 in 26 months of searching. Out of the 7, two are duplicates and one of my singles has a broken waist. The 5 different ones I have found are: Eclair (Gen Hawk), Longue Vue (Falcon), Le Colonel (Mercer), Acarie (Iceberg) and Thomis (Snow Serpent). I have duplicates of Longue Vue (Falcon), and Le Colonel (Mercer). At the current rate, I will probably never find a complete set. Because every year that goes by, they get that much older and hard to find. If you have my books, we pictured the first 3 we found on page 37 of Volume #3. Or you can view a scan of page 37 posted online in an auction here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=300185279735

In closing, the Funskool Iceberg is easier to find in comparison. There are at least 5 or 6 different versions we archived in the books including the Nilco (Funskool made) version which was actually the correct skin color and outfit color. If no one else has an extra for sale, I should have one somewhere.

Good luck in your search!

God Bless and Yo Joe,

Ron Conner

G.I. Joe Author of 3 Books @ http://www.backinthedaytoys.com/bitdt.htm

G.I. Joe Dealer @ http://www.treasuresntoys.com/gijoe334.htm

G.I. Joe Fan Site Webmaster @ http://www.treasuresntoys.com/webcamp.htm