Clone 3-pack 5th Version??????

KENNY GUIDO

yup saw that too

Are you sure to get EITHER of those? Last I heard the multicolour pack was a mock-up

they showed the photo so it has to be legit.

I don't think so. That's the same picture Rebelscum showed when the clone 3 pack was first announced. And it wouldn't be the first time an online sho has used innacurate stock photos

Well the three pack I got a while ago had a trooper with blue highlights (the one laying down) and the two others were plain (crouching and standing ones) as shown in the picture

PICT1460.jpg

Tonight, I saw a 3-pack at Target in which the standing one matched the one depicted in the picture listed at the begining of this thread. It was actually a red brick muted color that was sloppily applied, so I left them on the pegs.

The colored troopers can be found with one color variant per pack of three, but so far we have had no official confirmation that the pack made up entirely of the color variants exists at all. Most people believe that it was just a mock-up used to display the figures and will not actually be released.

Are you sure to get EITHER of those? Last I heard the multicolour pack was a mock-up

I don't think so. That's the same picture Rebelscum showed when the clone 3 pack was first announced. And it wouldn't be the first time an online sho has used innacurate stock photos

normally I would side with you BUT they are only giving us "2" types, not "4":

Each pack will include either 3 white clone troopers, or 3 clone troopers with different unit color designations: red, green, and blue.

Each pack will include either 3 white clone troopers, or 3 clone troopers with different unit color designations: red, green, and blue.

I think the people at SWS just don't know what they have, unless someone buys this and posts a picture with all 3 variants packaged together, I'm still gonna believe that picture was just a mock-up, and that if you order you'll get one of the 4 variations

Well the three pack I got a while ago had a trooper with blue highlights (the one laying down) and the two others were plain (crouching and standing ones) as shown in the picture

PICT1460.jpg

Tonight, I saw a 3-pack at Target in which the standing one matched the one depicted in the picture listed at the begining of this thread. It was actually a red brick muted color that was sloppily applied, so I left them on the pegs.

both of mine were blue

I think the people at SWS just don't know what they have, unless someone buys this and posts a picture with all 3 variants packaged together, I'm still gonna believe that picture was just a mock-up, and that if you order you'll get one of the 4 variations

well, either way Im pissed! if thats the case, its very misleading and if it is true that the only way to obtain the all colored variant is by taking a chance and ordering it, its very low of them.