Con Blue Moray Pics!!!

flint069

Belated, but I just received mine and I don't remember anyone posting pics.

The blue Moray, to me, is the best con vehicle out there. Yes I like it more than the Crimson HISS and HISS II. The Cobra blue goes well with the boat. For those who don't know, at this years con one of the exclusives was a Tiger Ray Moray Hydrofoil from last year. I guess they still had a bunch. But they offered them with a newly cast blue top and classic Cobra Moray stickers. Apparently, there were only 200 tops made. The boat quickly sold at registration, and people were left in the cold. Some people got lucky enough to get on a call back list to purchase one. Some people got lucky and a popular etailer took pity on ones poor soul and found one for them. ^_^ . Anywho I have seen them on ebay go for as much as $200 and as little as $110. If you have access to get one, get them while you can because these will be quickly placed in peoples private collections. It's worth it. Best Moray out there! (Though the Night Boomer and recent TRU one sux anyways).

The only downfall for teh set is the stickers. They are of atrocious quality and you have to cut them out yourself. they are very fragile and do not even show up on the plastic!!! Someone said Brian Savage asked the fans in attendance if the would be willing to pay and extra $5 to have the stickers pre-cut. From what I understand most everyone said no. Since you got your stuff home, have we changed our minds?!?! I for one will be willing to pay for precut sticker sheets and hopefully better quality sticker material next year!

Heres the pics!

** EDIT **

Crap, Photobucket resized em all except one pic!

GIJoe005.jpg

GIJoe006.jpg

GIJoe008.jpg

GIJoe009.jpg

GIJoe010.jpg

I agree. This is THE BEST Moray since the original. I have FOUR of the Blue Con ones now, and They ROCK!!! I LOVE the way they look with cobra soldiers, and even the VVV Viper in them. I kind of hope for the next 6 pack from HTS to be EELS, so we have something to use with these great vehicles(tho, if they do classic vipers with removable helmets.........)

The Blue looks the best!

I've always liked it - was going to buy one myself off Ebay, but found an original that was still sealed in the bags with a BIN that was about the same price, so... well I couldn't resist!

I certainly like it a whole lot better than that messy "camo" one TRU is selling...

3 words for anyone who did not score a con moray....Krylon Fusion Blue.

Hell, you could even use a black base coat for a darker blue. Someone on the board did this a while ago. It was pretty swanky...although it could have been a lil darker. If only the damn things floated. It should be a rule of thumb that all (I choose to use the word 'collectable', not toy @hmmm@ ) boats float. Just sayin.

wow that looks real nice

I agree.  This is THE BEST Moray since the original.  I have FOUR of the Blue Con ones now, and They ROCK!!!

FOUR?!

No wonder they sold out so quick..! @smilepunch@

nah lol others bought even more lol