My Newest Batch Of Customs

Cobra Command

Dial Tone still needs some paint apps and turned out a little Saddamish in the face. Serpentor was a retouch on an older custom,I think he looks more evil and less Sci-Fi now. Click on the pics to enlarge.What do you think?

00000091eo.th.jpg

00000103og.th.jpg

00000125sh.th.jpg

00000130fm.th.jpg

00000145nu.th.jpg

00000111zt.th.jpg

10100027or.th.jpg

10100066oe.th.jpg

Sorry some of the pics are so blurry,I just got this camera tonight and am learning it. Here`s another of the Viper. This was originally a Mercer Custom before defecting.Also forgot Chameleon:

10100044wt.th.jpg

can't get a good feel for the Joes but the Cobra's are dead on! The Viper is the best of the three, great job on him, and the Serpentor and Firefly really capture the characters perfectly.

I forgot to mention that the Viper is a Mercer Custom when he was still a Viper. It has a removable helmet.The head is a bit small but it fits well under the helmet. Enjoy!

10100027or.th.jpg

I was really proud of the Cobras. Serpy had the most work put into him and he really doesn`t look like any particular version but I think it captures a Serpentor feel very well. I actually sanded some of a RAH Serpy`s parts and mixed them together to make this.

Parts huh? This will take awhile

Viper:

Head-Duke VvV

Torso- Gung Ho modded

Waist- VvV Viper

Thighs- Coils modded

Feet- Neo Viper

Upper Arms- BTR Gung Ho

Lower arms- Coils modded

Serpentor:

Head- Wave 7 CC

Torso- Swamp Rat Modded

Waist- Heavy Water

Thighs,Feet and Upper Arms- Venamous

Lower arms- Mix of Serps V1 and VvV Snake Eyes

Firefly:

Head- Wave 7 CC

Torso- VvV Teli Viper modded

Waist- can`t remember

Thighs- Wave 7 Snake Eyes

Feet- Coil Crusher

Arms- JVC Stalker

Hawk:

Head- JVC Blowtorch modded

Torso- VvV Wild Bill modded

Waist- ST Grunt

Thighs- ST Grunt

Feet- JVC Duke

Upper Arms- Power Team Elite soldier

Lower Arms- JVC Wild Bill

Great job man! I like them all. And i really like what you did with the camelon. It almost makes the character suck a little less! Great Job on all of them!

Those look great! You got a nice sharp pic of the Viper custom with the helmet off, so if you could, you should take a few more the same way.

I'd like to see a couple of them again in clearer pics, especially that Firefly and Serpentor.

Nice customs man! :)

Those look great! You got a nice sharp pic of the Viper custom with the helmet off, so if you could, you should take a few more the same way.

I'd like to see a couple of them again in clearer pics, especially that Firefly and Serpentor.

Nice customs man! :)

Better pic of Firefly added.

Those look great!  You got a nice sharp pic of the Viper custom with the helmet off, so if you could, you should take a few more the same way.

Nice customs man!  :)

Better pic of Firefly added.

Thanks! That looks REAL good!!

Wow, now that it was revealed that that was Mercer, that's my fav now, but mad props, wicked customs bro

Man, nice work - I really like all of them. Mercer is very cool! Serpentor is awesome! Keep up the brilliant work!

Guest DavAnthony

I like the Dialtone, You did a nice job of using the original look and updating it with modern parts. I like it!

Dave