Does Anyone Know?

firefly2121

Ive been very patient with Gijoehq.com and I pre-order a lot of stuff from the new DTC line (back in May)..well its been over a month since hasbro released them....

And What gives? Has anyone received thiers from him? Im growning very impatient here...and before I send him a e-mail...I just want to know the facts and if anyone here has gotten theirs from him...

Damn...the next wave is coming and I still havent gotten all my stuff...

I don't think any of the other online stores have there stuff in either, so it's not just GIJoeHQ... I can understand Hasbro wanting to make sure they get their stuff first, but enough's enough, especially since they won't ship outside the States.

I emailed Kurt last week to check on the status, I am not worried about not getting it, just was curious as to what the status was. He is having trouble getting Hasbro to send his product. He thinks they are waitong to ship his whole order to him at once. So that would mean he would have to wait until the Night Watch pack came out. So hopefully in the next week or two Hasbro will ship to him and all the other online stores as well.

You will get it FF from Curt that I can say for sure but who knows how long. Maybe he can chime in with a update. I just have the feeling Hasbro is making sure their website has it first and for a while before anyone esle does. Shortly after Curt and others get wave 1, watch Hasbro put wave 2 on their website. I can feel it all ready.

Draven

Just got this from Curt

It is guarenteed this time! I made them send me the tracking info even

lol!

By Saturday and Monday of next week I will have almost all of these

orders shipped out! A good 95% at least! And the remainder shipped out

throughout next week! the wait is over gang! Woohoo

Now dont forget to buy some more stuff lol

Thx again to all for your patience!

Curtis

at least he got hasbro to provide tracking numbers. Good ole Curt, always comes through.

I don't think most online stores have received their orders yet. Well, except Master Collector, they have wave 1 and the 6 pack in stock I believe. that might be because it's the "Official GI Joe Club", and Hasbro wants to keep them in good shape to keep people interested in GI Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

firefly if you would allow my site emails you would know the status of these items. not sure why you dont just email me to find out. since im the one that would know

i have finally gotten my product(most of it anyways...i have to wait for 2 more pallets of stuff lol..i ordered a ton)

but i have been shipping out night watch sets and the rest is going out this week and next and so on

and they did wait until they had the night watch sets to ship out my order...not sure why but that was the reason they gave me.

they said wave 2 would be handled better but who knows.

i do know i was not shorted at all on my order and will be filling all preorders