So Is The Wal-mart Re-set Over With?

The Truth

It hasn't happened in Gainesville FL yet I don't think. We have two pretty big stores and it's Neimoidian & Wookie Warrior city and that's about it! And when I go there everything just looks the same. When I call they always say, "oh yeah, that's coming up in about a week." They've said that for about three weeks now. I'm thinking they're clueless. And with gas checking in at $2.60 a gallon now I'm getting a bit irked. @grumpy@

From everyone's posts here, it seems Wal-mart is who has the variants and not Target. Anyone seen one of the green, red or black figs at Target yet? I know TrU hasn't had a new action figure in two and a half months now. So what's my next move?

Patience?

eBay? (gulp!)

Just forget them?

Heck, does anyone have the variants yet? How about flashin' some pics so I'll know they exist. :)

kbs had them....i still need a black pilot and thats it

well if you want i could get ethem for you ive gotten them for a bunch of people here already

Actually that's a nice offer. I just went through this though with someone I met on eBay and of course, he tried to jack the price of them through the roof when he found out I wanted multiples (X 4 of the troopers and commanders, X 2 of the pilot). Not that you would do that, but the intent of my post is to try to narrow down if possible where to find these things IF they've made their way east. It seems it's not much problem finding them in California, Arizona, Washington State or Nevada. But we're not so lucky over on the east coast yet.

But if it goes on much longer, I might take you up on it! :)

They have made it up to New Jersey on the East Coast, at least the clone trooper and commander repaints. I haven't seen any of the black clone pilots yet. I think the Wal Mart stores are doing their re-setting just before they do their inventory checking. If anything, they are just receiving about one to two cases of figures this month, and I am guessing in about the middle of October is when they are really going to start pushing out the figures for the "Christmas Rush".

Actually that's a nice offer. I just went through this though with someone I met on eBay and of course, he tried to jack the price of them through the roof when he found out I wanted multiples (X 4 of the troopers and commanders, X 2 of the pilot). Not that you would do that, but the intent of my post is to try to narrow down if possible where to find these things IF they've made their way east. It seems it's not much problem finding them in California, Arizona, Washington State or Nevada. But we're not so lucky over on the east coast yet.

But if it goes on much longer, I might take you up on it! :)

im just "lucky" to find a bunch of these figures. lol just lmk if you want them.

It hasn't happened in Gainesville FL yet I don't think. We have two pretty big stores and it's Neimoidian & Wookie Warrior city and that's about it! And when I go there everything just looks the same. When I call they always say, "oh yeah, that's coming up in about a week." They've said that for about three weeks now. I'm thinking they're clueless. And with gas checking in at $2.60 a gallon now I'm getting a bit irked. @grumpy@

From everyone's posts here, it seems Wal-mart is who has the variants and not Target. Anyone seen one of the green, red or black figs at Target yet? I know TrU hasn't had a new action figure in two and a half months now. So what's my next move?

Patience?

eBay? (gulp!)

Just forget them?

Heck, does anyone have the variants yet? How about flashin' some pics so I'll know they exist. :)

Truth,

You are in the same boat I am buddy.I have found jack squat were I am.I am starting to lose hope myself.

Patience?

eBay? (gulp!)

Just forget them?

Truth,

You are in the same boat I am buddy.I have found jack squat were I am.I am starting to lose hope myself.

@grumpy@ Same here with me....nobody's gotten in any new Star Wars stuff....

-Nuff Said

My local Walmart has done the new set up here in the Tampa area.I grabbed :

3 Red Shock Troopers

2 Green Clone Commanders

2 ATRT Drivers

I still need the Black Pilot

same here that the last thing i need

I had to drive 45 miles to find me a KB, & find, finally a red guard....finally!!! whoho!!

I still appreciate it Skipps, but shipping from Canada would of beeen kind of high...:P

My walmarts reset this past weekend, but also, only had the jedi vs sith, 500th vader & anakin evo's.

No new figs....

MOst WM have done the reset...So Ive scored 3 more Shock troops and the evo sets...

However, (even though I have them) Ive seen tons on news figs...AT-RT driver, Obi, pretty much every out right now...The only thing I havent seen is wave 2 unleashed, Mustafar Sentry and the black clone pilot..

isn't the black pilot one per case in that assortment with the repaints?

nope, at least not the cases ive found or else i would have like 10 of them by now