Heres My Crazylegs

xhairs

No no its not bad, just needs some fixing. X find a new head, that is the problem. That head is way I and I mean way to small for that body. Get another EF head maybe. I love the colors though.

I bought the Mohoney EF Para fig tonight at TRU. The one with face paint and mohawk. You know that would make a good CL head. He really would look crazy! lol

Draven

Draven

my complaints are the two already mentioned. the arms and the head don't work. I like the colors and the idea, though. maybe you can use a JvC Grunt head if you have one, I think that one fits the torso well and would allow for a removable helmet. as for arms if you have Sgt. Airbornes they may look good. just a couple of ideas to do wirth what you like.

No no its not bad, just needs some fixing. X find a new head, that is the problem. That head is way I and I mean way to small for that body. Get another EF head maybe. I love the colors though.

I bought the Mohoney EF Para fig tonight at TRU. The one with face paint and mohawk. You know that would make a good CL head. He really would look crazy! lol

Draven

Draven

so D what custom are you going to do with the EI fig? and thanks for the input i fixed it .

thanks X

Guest jedisarlaac

You do good work X-Hairs. I liked seeing your stuff on the "other" joke err umm joe site, but since I am on Hiatus, I am glad I can still see it here.

I hate to say this but I think the paint apps overall look kinda bad. I see that sometimes grey and red can be difficult and can flake more than other colors at times but this one is pretty bad. The choice of parts are`nt that bad and Sgt. Airbornes arms would be too stubby for that torso.

hey thanks jedisarlaac for the good words & welcome to the boards. and cc ya this isnt one of my best works i agree with you on that and the paints i used are a pin in the butt to use thanks for the feedback and in put.

Draven

Draven

so D what custom are you going to do with the EI fig? and thanks for the input i fixed it .

thanks X

Looking much better now X!

Well I was going to use him for a custom or parts but not anymore. I love him to much. I am going to hang him from my ceiling I think. Though I want to get another one at some pount for the head to use on some custom.

Draven

I really don't mind they are not o ring. I am a huge history buff so the simple fact that they are so realistic looking makes me love them as display pieces. I would not ever play with them or display with my Joes or anything.

Draven

I really don't mind they are not o ring. I am a huge history buff so the simple fact that they are so realistic looking makes me love them as display pieces. I would not ever play with them or display with my Joes or anything.

Draven

i hear that i love how they look they are right on the money with that eara . i like the old stuff to.

Draven

i hear that i love how they look they are right on the money with that eara . i like the old stuff to.

Yes old stuff rules! I love WW2 stuff and even Nam some what, but modern really does not do anything for me sadly. So that is why I never messed with EF before. I just opened him up and he is pretty sweet! SO if I go launch him from my 25 foot deck do you think he would really chute down? lol I am to scared to try. Maybe put a T crotch Duke on there instead and see. @lol@

Draven

Well it barely worked. And my t crotch diaper attack Duke now has a split in his diapey. @loll@

So I would not advise actually using the shoots. The EF figs are heavier and more brittle, so I can't even imagine what a 10 foot fall would do to one. @lol@

Draven

You do good work X-Hairs. I liked seeing your stuff on the "other" joke err umm joe site, but since I am on Hiatus,  I am glad I can still see it here.

Your on Hiatus?

And X the new set of Arms look much better bro.