I'm Seeing Red

Agent X

YEA!!! Now thats Sexy. love the pics and the head Swapping action.

Those Cg's are expensive though.

Im perfectly happy with those removable helmets of the six pack they are narrower than the OCS helmets.

But I always appreciate variation and your Pics are sweet.

I Love Tomax and Xamot (both versions)

and I Love the Claw Commander. Im going to do that right now.

Awesome :)

Wait your sig looks very familar! Did you change your user name?

Draven

yup. Formerly known as Colonel Bludd. I'm on a new hard drive cause the old one died(and I lost sooooooooo much) and something wasn't working right with the validation process to get my password changed so I'll just start over.

you know i heard about that with the helmets between the 6 pack and ocs. i see no difference at all.

heres a bonus one

P7223846.JPG

Its only a millitad narrower nothing substantial.

Love the Pic

Wait your sig looks very familar! Did you change your user name?

Draven

yup. Formerly known as Colonel Bludd. I'm on a new hard drive cause the old one died(and I lost sooooooooo much) and something wasn't working right with the validation process to get my password changed so I'll just start over.

I thought so! I could never forget that cool sig pic! :) And great crimson pics too.

Draven

now2.JPG

So, who are the two helmetless blokes in the back, the ones on the far right and far left? Plus, what did you name the M. Bison headed figure and what are the designations of all the other LBC's you made?

P7223846.JPG

What's the designations of the guys with the Undertow heads?

Then3.JPG

Who's the bloke inbetween Tomax and Xamot?

Thanks good people. Most of you know used to me as Colonel Bludd but this is my name for now one. As for where I been, Just been doing a lot of work lately but i got some down time where i can actually work on my dio a bit. Right now I'm just organizing my ranks and stuff. You figure if the twins are just comannders. someone has to be a General above them and a Lt below them somewhere right? The head swaps was just a bunch of different ideas to play around with and some of them just happened to be great ideas like bison.

oh. this just in...

At first, I was going to totally pass on the imperial pack because I hated the skullheads. So I tried out the head on the cobra commander body and saw that it could work so. this is how it will stand.

P8144233.JPG

oh. this just in...

At first, I was going to totally pass on the imperial pack because I hated the skullheads. So I tried out the head on the cobra commander body and saw that it could work so. this is how it will stand.

P8144233.JPG

Dam, thats Hot, and Impressive. Im gonna half to do that too.

oh. this just in...

P8144233.JPG

Dam, thats Hot, and Impressive. Im gonna half to do that too.

Just love that Crimson Bombstrike. :wub: