Universe Constructicons

ju.ke

Hey guys... i finally found the universe constructicons at kmart... but not all of them. 1st i found buckethead (what a name) and quickmix... i went to ask if they had anymore... and they said no.

Today i called up all the Kmarts near me and one place said they had the final 4... so i got ready and raced down there. I race to the toy section... and their was only hightower and long haul... I went to customer service.. and they had.. the others were all gone..

I called up the final few kmart round my area... nothing...

can you guys tell me where i can get bonecrusher and scavenger please. Any help is greatly appreciated

*i live in australia*

Hey guys... i finally found the universe constructicons at kmart... but not all of them. 1st i found buckethead (what a name) and quickmix... i went to ask if they had anymore... and they said no.

Today i called up all the Kmarts near me and one place said they had the final 4... so i got ready and raced down there. I race to the toy section... and their was only hightower and long haul... I went to customer service.. and they had.. the others were all gone..

I called up the final few kmart round my area... nothing...

can you guys tell me where i can get bonecrusher and scavenger please. Any help is greatly appreciated

*i live in australia*

http://www.kbtoys.com/Results.html?_e=42fb...0&Submit=Submit

You might also check shoppertron.com

Ebay.co.uk

They were 99p in England (still might be actually) in a shop called Home Bargains.  So you could prob get both shipped over for like $4 for a pair.

would it be asking too much for you to have a look if they are still there? if you dont live or go by there often then its ok.

Yeah, KB was the only place who had them over here....but I passed on them... Too Small & not worth the price..

Oh, mini-Devy is -SOOO- worth it. :D

Naaa, I have the ko one...& it's a little better....:P

Ebay.co.uk

They were 99p in England (still might be actually) in a shop called Home Bargains.  So you could prob get both shipped over for like $4 for a pair.

would it be asking too much for you to have a look if they are still there? if you dont live or go by there often then its ok.

I'm afraid I'm not living up there anymore mate :( But surely we must have another brit on here who lives near a Home bargain's store???

Ebay.co.uk

I'm afraid I'm not living up there anymore mate :( But surely we must have another brit on here who lives near a Home bargain's store???

Its alright man =) thanks for the help anyway. I will go on a hunt in other shops and if nothing... well i guess i just need someone to buy it off KB for me.

• 1 month later...
I will be moving back up north at the end of September so I can try and check for you then, but I have no idea how much it is to ship down under. I'll let you know if I find any before you.

i just found them today! but thanks for the help guys =)