List Of Weapons For Next Wave From Marauder, Inc.

Marauder_John

First off, thanks for your fantastic suggestions! Your input confirmed most of the items already under development, but more importantly we were made aware of several NEW items. Wish every item suggested could be produced, but the bright side is there are plenty of items for possible future releases. Unfortunately, the XM8 sculpt won't be ready in time and the Gatling gun w/ backpack needs a special tooling mold (will hold for a possible custom backpacks & larger accessories series). The items are all 99% confirmed (always the "possibility" of some type of issue), but so far we are all good. Hopefully the majority of you will like the items:

* 249 SAW

* M60-E3 (2 handle Seal version)

* M4 w/ "under" shotgun

* M16 w/ grenade launcher

* MP5 "mini" no stock with front grip

* MP5 full stock w/ tactical flashlight and "double" clip

* SIG 550 with scope and "double" clip

* British L85

* AUG 77

* Tommy gun with front grip and drum magazine

* RPG modern version

* AK-74 w/ grenade launcher & tactical grips

* Viper v1 "TYPE" Rifle - a "realistic" version of the vintage weapon...The "NVR" Rifle

* P90 with silencer

* Mac10 with silencer

* Glock style pistol with silencer & tactical flashlight

* 45 Automatic Pistol

* Luger

* 9mm Beretta

*"Sci-Fi" Blaster (cross between a Star Trek IV phaser, Halo 1 rifle and P90)

* P38 Walther with rifle stock, extended barrel & scope...MEGATRON!

* Samurai sword

* Colonial Marines M41A Weapon...the "NCMPR" Pulse Rifle (an almost EXACT replica)

If all goes well, should have actual product within a few months. In the meantime, we are in stock on ALL items from the first series. The first series will NOT be discontinued and will stay part of our product offerings. Our goal is to have a large selection of detailed, accurate scale & affordable 1:18 scale weapons. It is because of your enthusiastic response that we're developing more items and hope to broaden our product offerings to items other than weapons in the near future. For those who have tried our items, thank you! For those who haven't yet, we hope to see you soon!

Thanks!

Marauder_John

* 249 SAW

* M60-E3 (2 handle Seal version)

Any ammo boxes, ammo belts (like Sub-Zero's M60 would be cool), or bipods?

* MP5 full stock w/ tactical flashlight and "double" clip

This is very cool. Very SWAT-like.

* P90 with silencer

You should add a laser sight to it. Gives it a nice look and a little more width.

WOW V1 VIPER GUN NICE. I can't wait to see the rest either! I love the guns I got from u at the con great work and keep em comin.

Viper v1 "TYPE" Rifle - a "realistic" version of the vintage weapon...The "NVR" Rifle . Type not Viper rifle @firedevil@ .

On those NVR version guns don't make the handles to small please! Sometimes the handles on Wave 1 were a little small, not complaining, as I bought a set from you at the Convention, and they are AWESOME.

On those NVR version guns don't make the handles to small please! Sometimes the handles on Wave 1 were a little small, not complaining, as I bought a set from you at the Convention, and they are AWESOME.

I would rather have exact duplicates (minus the trigger guards) than huge handles. I hated Joe weapons with long, stupid-looking handles (ie: Crimson Twins' pistols, Leatherneck's M-16, etc...).

Just keep doing what you're doing!

I would rather have exact duplicates (minus the trigger guards) than huge handles. I hated Joe weapons with long, stupid-looking handles (ie: Crimson Twins' pistols, Leatherneck's M-16, etc...).

Just keep doing what you're doing!

For weapons in general, GI Joe ones or not, I rather have the grips be a little longer and fit perfectly, than too short or too thick. Alot of the JvC ones are very annoying in this respect.