Bleach - Anime/ Manga

I saw Bleach for the first time in May while I was in Hong Kong and I was hooked onto it ever since. Now Iam up to date with the Manga and way passed the animation.

Its a great series! Especially if you are into Ninjas and stuff! I highly recommend it!

Heres more info:

http://www.bleachportal.net/

http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=member/news

blea007.jpg

Skips

No man. I don't have a PSP (Don't think I'll ever get one $$$) ... I've seen the screens! It looks fantastic!

I just saw the first two episodes. This is a really good show! I love how the father and son fought and bickered in each episode. Nice little comedy relief there.

For it being like Naruto, I'm not seeing it yet. I haven't run into any ninjas or anything that make it similar to Naruto. This series seems more into spirit hunting than it does about martial arts.

Overall, it's not too bad so far.

P.S. Why is it called Bleach? Is it because the lead character had blondish hair or is it a reference to the bleaching of souls to the Soul Society?

Yeah, Bleach rocks. Does anyone know if the anime is ongoing or does it have a set # of episodes? It seems to be catching up pretty quick to the manga.

Well the Anime right now is up to Episode 45 and this is probably equivalent to around Chapter 118ish... Right now the Manga is at Chapter 190... Its still got quite a bit of catching up to do to reach it.

Degato - I agree with you. Its not really like Naruto... At least I don't see it. Bleach is more about Spirits and the idea of how they are released by deathgods whereas Naruto is more of the way of the ninja. Like apples and oranges! As for Bleach, I think it is because of his hair... but theres no mention of why it was named that way...

I don't think an English translation is out yet. I don't even think anyone has picked up the anime license.

However, Skipperbeck, thanks for the info on the 'Bleach' part. I do like this series though. Thanks to you and Grevious for the heads up. Good lookin' out.

Anytime Degato ;)

Here are a few good Bleach sites (if you don't already know them)--

http://www.bleachportal.net/

http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=member/news

I just saw the first two episodes. This is a really good show! I love how the father and son fought and bickered in each episode. Nice little comedy relief there.

For it being like Naruto, I'm not seeing it yet. I haven't run into any ninjas or anything that make it similar to Naruto. This series seems more into spirit hunting than it does about martial arts.

Overall, it's not too bad so far.

P.S. Why is it called Bleach? Is it because the lead character had blondish hair or is it a reference to the bleaching of souls to the Soul Society?

i dunno, it remindes me of naruto, as in the character desighn. and most people that like naruto end up liking bleach, because of the fighting. ^^ its called bleach because of his yellow hair, and because they become ghosts, or spirits, and those are while, and invisable. so theyre "bleached"

• 1 month later...

Just got into this series, and must say it is the bomb! Ive done the FMA series, all 51 eps from online, and now am workin on this series. Its a shame there isnt too mant toys out yet as thier would be TONS of baddies to make!

Anyho, whats everyone else up to episode # wise now? Im up to 15, small start, but im playing catch up now!

Im up to date.

Not on DVDs here yet. Check out the manga! Its way ahead!

Whut where you doin in HK? Bring any goodies back? :)

I was back there in May bro ;) My familys there thats why :P Couldn't bring back all the goodies I got but man, did I ever get goodies!