At-rt Turbo Tank Driver At Hasbrotoys.com

Number2

I just picked up 3 of them at K-mart today. Anybody notice that his white armor plate under the big sandtrooper sholder pad is removeable and reveals an imperial emblem?

I love the fact that I have to disable my Anti Virus and Fire wall to order one of these.

I know - I missed out on both the driver and the new Obi-Wan because of that. No other shopping site that I've ever seen requires you to disable your firewall to shop. Stupid!

$6.99 + shipping for any of you out there who have not found this yet.

They are not in stock yet. They say out of stock but they said that at the time hasbro posted them on the site. They did the same with Anakin #50 and Commander Bacara, now those are in stock at $6.99 I'm waiting for the red shock troopers to show up on the Hasbro toy shop site so i can order some of those.

Were never in stock. they should have them by next week. They do this just before they get them in to sell. Doesn't make sence but it's how they run that site.

Dude you posted this like I did not pay attention to your post or something..

I posted my post well before you posted your reply to Number 2.

??? You only needed to post that they never got them in stock once.

Were never in stock. they should have them by next week. They do this just before they get them in to sell. Doesn't make sence but it's how they run that site.

Actually you're incorrect.... I have received an email confirmation that these have been shipped. They weere in stock, but now sold out.

These buggers sell out so quickly!!! ARGH!

For anyone who ordered these . . . is your status backordered? I was able to order pilot obi-wan and the at-rt in time, and revieved the confirmation email for my order. Since I had not recieved anything yet, I went to their website to check on the status and it is listed as on backorder. Anyone else run into this?