Sign in to follow this  
xhairs

Heres My Freefall Custom

ok guys heres my freefall custom i just finshed tonight. let me know what you think thanks X

ps thanks for all the great input.

1000040small2iv.jpg

1000042small8rv.jpg

1000041small9cs.jpg

1000040small1ch.jpg

1000042small6gl.jpg

1000043small9zw.jpg

That rocks!!!!!!!!! Now send him to me please. @loll@

Draven

Great custom Xhairs !! One of my favorite guys from the 90s..

Is he packed up and ready to go yet? @smilepunch@

lol Trully bad ass bro. :)

Draven

thanks guys glad you like him. im going to try and take better pics of him and post them later if it works. and D if you really want him ill sell it to you pm me and let me know.

Ah man I could not take that beauty from you. You deserve to admire him and keep him. :) But thanks for the offer.

Draven

Sure can bro! I can't wait to see you do Crazy Legs!

Draven

Man! Your customs keep getting beter and better! The camo job looks great! Which head is that? It looks awesome and fits so well.

My only suggestion would be to clean up the kneepads a little bit? They look a little bulky.

hey thanks BFB . ill try to fix it up alittle i had to use some green stuff to make the legs fit better. and the head is bbi paratroopers.glad you like him.

Guest jedisarlaac

I would have said great job on the other site, but I am currently taking a 2 week hiatus, anyway. GREAT JOB