Steve Sansweet Changes Story........

KENNY GUIDO

I know what was discussed but steve sansweet seems to be giving us a whole new scenario. read what he was quoted as saying!

No, it doesn't seem like a new scenario to me. It fits with the description of a 1/2 hour show about the clone wars that we've gotten for severla months. There's just gotta be a typo in their somewhere.

Consider:

No, the TV shows will take place between Episodes II and III and deals with the period of the Clone Wars.

If he were talking about two shows, then "deals" would be "deal" instead in that sentence, too. Either way, there's a typo somewhere, but all other evidence LFL has provided suggest he's referring only to the 1/2 hour show, which was always described to deal with the Clone Wars. This doesn't take away from an E3-E4 show yet, but as I said, they aren't as far in development with the hour long show yet, so he's not talking much about it.

I know what was discussed but steve sansweet seems to be giving us a whole new scenario. read what he was quoted as saying!

Kenny forget about Steve Sansweet ok? Steve Sanweet misquoted himself end of story.

He is a nobody who said the wrong thing and Steve Sanweet isn't writing any of these or produsing any of them, George Lucas is.

Are you and this Sanswwet guy personal friends or something? You seem to want to take what he says as the final word and you are arguing a lot on his behalf for what he said on Lucas's projects wich are not coming out for a year or better anyway.

No, it doesn't seem like a new scenario to me. It fits with the description of a 1/2 hour show about the clone wars that we've gotten for severla months. There's just gotta be a typo in their somewhere.

Consider:

No, the TV shows will take place between Episodes II and III and deals with the period of the Clone Wars.

If he were talking about two shows, then "deals" would be "deal" instead in that sentence, too. Either way, there's a typo somewhere, but all other evidence LFL has provided suggest he's referring only to the 1/2 hour show, which was always described to deal with the Clone Wars. This doesn't take away from an E3-E4 show yet, but as I said, they aren't as far in development with the hour long show yet, so he's not talking much about it.

but no where does he mention that it is going to be a "cartoon". he says "action shows" and I dont ever recall calling a cartoon "an action show". No one has ever called gi joe or transformers "action shows".

Kenny forget about Steve Sansweet ok? Steve Sanweet misquoted himself end of story.

He is a nobody who said the wrong thing and Steve Sanweet isn't writing any of these or produsing any of them, George Lucas is.

Are you and this Sanswwet guy personal friends or something? You seem to want to take what he says as the final word and you are arguing a lot on his behalf for what he said on Lucas's projects wich are not coming out for a year or better anyway.

trust me, being his friend is the furthest thing I want to do. The guy is a self proclaimed "king of all star wars collectors" and its simply not true. but thats neither here nor there. Im afraid if I unveiled something that most people overlooked but I like getting things answered correctly before we see the end result that most of us do not want to see.

Gi Joe and Transformer were very much "action shows" compared to say, Garfield and Friends. All he means is there's a lot of fighting. You know, it being the Clone Wars and all.

I agree with you 100% GI Joe and Transformers were never called cartoons either. They were called animated shows and they delt with lots of action. Hell the entire show was action from start to finnish.

I know kenny likes answers to his questions like we all do, but I don't for one second believe this Steve Sansweet guy knows what George Lucas has planned. I think he found out a little bit and then opened his big yap and tried to pass himself off as knowing everything about the animated and live action shows Lucas has planned in the works.

Besides George Lucas has gone on television and made statements about the direction he plans to take both shows and I don't think he would make a complete ass out of himself on national television by letting Steve sansweet contradict everything he already said.

Gi Joe and Transformer were very much "action shows" compared to say, Garfield and Friends. All he means is there's a lot of fighting. You know, it being the Clone Wars and all.

they were never called "action shows". cartoons arent called that. cartoons (i would say about 95%) are all full of action. (smurfs, gi joe, pokemon) so to say that the new star wars cartoon is "ac action one" is just like saying "yes, we will be using color in our cartoons". if you look at the listings in a tv guide, it wont say "action" next to the description, it will say "cartoon". shows like the a-team, knight rider get "action" rating next to them, not cartoons.

Gi Joe and Transformer were very much "action shows" compared to say, Garfield and Friends.  All he means is there's a lot of fighting. You know, it being the Clone Wars and all.

I agree with you 100% GI Joe and Transformers were never called cartoons either. They were called animated shows and they delt with lots of action. Hell the entire show was action from start to finnish.

I know kenny likes answers to his questions like we all do, but I don't for one second believe this Steve Sansweet guy knows what George Lucas has planned. I think he found out a little bit and then opened his big yap and tried to pass himself off as knowing everything about the animated and live action shows Lucas has planned in the works.

Besides George Lucas has gone on television and made statements about the direction he plans to take both shows and I don't think he would make a complete ass out of himself on national television by letting Steve sansweet contradict everything he already said.

yes, they were called "animated" also. but never "action shows".

i mean, let face it.........all cartoons have "action" in them.

It's redundant to call a Michael Bay film an "action movie" but people still do it. I really think you're reading too much into this.

I agree with you again. Kenny is reading way to much into all this and he is dead set in forcing his oppinion of what he calls "cartoons " on everyone. I'm not going to say another word on this to him because all he seems interested in is his opinion and no one elses. It's beating a dead horse.

It's redundant to call a Michael Bay film an "action movie" but people still do it.  I really think you're reading too much into this.

I agree with you again. Kenny is reading way to much into all this and he is dead set in forcing his oppinion of what he calls "cartoons " on everyone. I'm not going to say another word on this to him because all he seems interested in is his opinion and no one elses. It's beating a dead horse.

no, its simply called "reality". Im not trying to force my opinons. just stating simple facts. go crack open a tv guide or a tv listing on cable and tell me what it says next to a cartoon. I bet it will say "animated". non-cartoons get "reality", "drama", "action" and so on.

Just because some big Star Wars geek calls something an "Action Show" doesn't mean anything... that's all he is, a glorified star wars geek... he can make mystakes just like someone else, just becaue he calls something an "action show" doesn't mean anything... look at the rest of the qoute in whole Kenny, and you'll see he's refering to the cartoon... if you cant see that, then I dont know what to tell you.

It's redundant to call a Michael Bay film an "action movie" but people still do it.  I really think you're reading too much into this.

no, its simply called "reality". Im not trying to force my opinons. just stating simple facts. go crack open a tv guide or a tv listing on cable and tell me what it says next to a cartoon. I bet it will say "animated". non-cartoons get "reality", "drama", "action" and so on.

Kenny you want to know what "reality" is? It's letting everyone have their own opinion even if YOU Disagree with it. You have had to respond to everything that's said that you don't agree with and you seem to just want the final word on it. You stated your opinion many times in this one thread, NOW let others have theirs without YOUR commenting on it.

Because you disagree and because you keep having more to say when someone disagrees with you, people are telling you that "you're reading too much into it" It's becoming an argument because you keep challenging what others think about "CARTOONS" or "ACTION SHOWS" and "STEVE SANSWEET's STATEMENT" You have your opinion about those subjects and I respect that, now let others have theirs with out you shooting it down.

Well let's not get upset about this. Kenny can believe anything he wants, we're trying to convince him, and he's trying to convince us, but if neither of us can, we'll just have to wait and see.

Yes I think we will need to wait and see what George Lucas has planned and we won't know about till he is ready to let everyone know.

whatever he does, I'm sure it will be great.