Night Vipers

Violentfix

COOL!

Thanks Eric. Great photo work! So what do u guys think? These where at the con (there was 3 but I sold/traded one at the con) I'm makin another real soon so they will be back to 3 lol.

Thanks guys and joe it is good to see clear pics too lol. Violentfix (Eric) did a great job wit the pics (thanks again!). It was Eric's idea to take the pics in front of the tv too lol.

• 6 months later...

Awesome. This thread deserves a bump - these are some of the coolest looking customs out there.

Just makes me angry seeing these, what with Hasbro's "offering" now!

Hey BIG thanks man! And 2 Face I like what u did wit your NVs I just wish I could spare those arms to really complete my NVs like yours there!

Awesome customs but I wish the lighting was a bit stronger on them so we could make out the detail. Hey, if you send them to me I'll take some great pictures and promise to never send them back.

Yeah this is the second OLD custom thread of his I have seen revived in the last few weeks. We Need to have a fund to buy Gilt a digital Camera or something so he can take pics of his NEW stuff! @smilepunch@

Hey I gotta set up my computer first lol. The other customs I just pulled up this week are topes not mine :). Every post u have seen from me so far is from a phone called "sidekick" that's why I can't/don't post anything :(. I got a TRUCK LOAD of customs to post. On that list is Chuckles V1, Snake eyes V1, Hit & Run V1, Hardball v1, Storm shadow V2, Mutt & junkyard V1, Quick kick V1, Scarlett V1, Heat viper V1, 2 Female Vipers, ETC ANYONE NOTICE THE VERSION ONES THERE LOL LOL. I gotta get over to my boy Violentfix's crib to take these new pics lol.

• 1 year later...