Here It Is, My Minimates Collection Pic

Dieselboy M

alright here it is, i finally got around to doing a collection pic. man was it a pain setting this up. even if they're mostly just randomly placed, it's still tough to get all them all in position. the li'l buggers! plus, i had a few fall while placing them, thereby knocking over others. ack. anyway, here it is. i'll post close up pics later.

collection_0021.jpg

Hey man, awesome collection!!!! Nice set up too!

cool

Hey D, what is that playset you are using btw?

Hey D, what is that playset you are using btw?

it's a megabloks alien agency dna lab - http://www.megabloks.com/en/products/descr...ID=157&subCat=6

157_t1.jpg

5631.jpg

5631d.jpg

it's from a few years back, i got it when it originally came out. the alien agency line has been out of production and off store shelves for quite some time, but megabloks must have still had a lot of left overs 'cause at toys r us right now they have a bundle pack of the dna lab with the hangar 18 set for $29.95 (that's less than the original price of the dna lab alone).

i do also have the hangar 18 set - http://www.megabloks.com/en/products/descr...ID=158&subCat=6

158_t1.jpg

5621.jpg

5621d.jpg

they're really cool sets and make for great use with minimates. i highly recommend them.

by the way, that city backdrop is from something else, the spider-man sky rider play set - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...v=glance&s=toys

B000065DGO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

That is way cool man! Thanks for the heads up! ;)

here's a couple close ups...

collection_0022.jpg

collection_0023.jpg