My Custom Jinx

BlueFootedBooby

When the VvV Jinx came out, I initially liked the figure... but I really hated the headsculpt. I hate painted flesh on my joes so much. Also, Jinx's skirt really restricted her movement as a ninja and the figure was kind of thrown in a drawer.

The other day my good friend KamenDreda gave me a great idea to use the VvV single pack Baroness waist and belt and it really fed new life into the mold, but I still hated that head.

When I saw the Sigma 6 design for Jinx with the long ponytail and hair pins I loved it and I wanted to emmulate that style. I'm pleased with the Padme head and how much it reminds me of the new S6 design.

Reference point:

signa_animation.gif

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

EDIT:

As much as I disliked the movement restriction by the skirt, and as much as I liked KD's suggestion... Something seemed off. It just appeared there was too much black and brown for my liking, so I put the skirt back.

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

LOOKS GREAT!!! I really like the hair! Best one yet!

But you stole my idea about using the Baroness belt! Last time I give you insider information!

*edit* Never mind... you gave me credit! Thanks! @loll@

Love the use of the Padme head even if it looks nothing like Jinx now! The hair with pins is sweat too! And lastly love the waist much better than that liitle freaking skirt thingy.

Draven

I gotta say that looks sweet man, even though I think she looks hapa now. Not that that matters. Awesome none the less man.

Love the use of the Padme head

Who'd have guessed? You Padme-loving freak! @smilepunch@

Padme come to Draven................ :wub: where.............. :( teasing me again. @smilepunch@

Draven