Canadian National Comic Expo 2005!

Skips

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going!!! #tank#

As for exclusives, here you going... more maybe added later....

img57133hj.jpg

Are you going as a vendor?

Wow that is expensive!!!

But I guess its good publicity... More peeps will know about your store so it is a good investment just for the exposure!

I may go there on Friday, is 6 hours (4-10) enough for this crowded and large area?

It really isn't that big... it just seems that way.

I'd say a good 3 hours is enough for the whole thing. Unless you are lining up or waiting for autographs or sketches etc.

Ya if you are only there for the dealers room then that time is ok, but if you want to go to the panels/workshops, signings then you need more time, I spent alot of time looking at the dealers stuff over and over again :P

I hope I can get an autograph from M. Turner, thats why I want to ask every pro here. :) So I guess Friday would be less crowded than weekends?

I was thinking about getting the Neca exclusive for Woods to sign too, but it seems the basic pass will not included to see Woods?

I met Michael Turner 2 years ago... Hes an ok guy, but Blaylock was worse.

John Romita Jr. is the nicest guy you'll ever meet though.

Im going on Saturday Mr. Fantastic! What time are you going tomorrow ???

Give us the scoop tomorrow night man!

Saturday aswell, maybe sunday if i want to drive back to toronto :P, I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude it'll be nice to see you. Your DT's buddy right? ;)

Saturday aswell, maybe sunday if i want to drive back to toronto :P, I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, i am driving him up with me, i am taking 3 other people with me in my small sunfire, i gotta remember to save the trunk space as much as possible, my trunk was pretty full last year with my and DT's stuff :P

Oh yeah, i am driving him up with me, i am taking 3 other people with me in my small sunfire, i gotta remember to save the trunk space as much as possible, my trunk was pretty full last year with my and DT's stuff :P

Nice! Yeah I think you should save some space!

Wow so you'll be a group of 5??? Awesome! You'll have a blast!

Its gonna be soo packed!

I'll take some photos tomorrow. Still thinking the parking....may be I 'll park at king st. and walk to there. Around $15 for parking?

Sweet! Can't wait to see your pics man ;)

Enjoy the first dibs on everything tomorrow! Im so jealous! Leave some for me! hahaha

Eh no worries Skips, there was plenty still available last year on Saturday :)

And group of 4 as far as I know, I think Basara included me in those 3 other people. At least I think he did LOL, if there's an extra person on Saturday I'll mumble a little WTF @lol@

Nice! Yeah I think you should save some space!

Wow so you'll be a group of 5??? Awesome! You'll have a blast!

Its gonna be soo packed!

Its a group of 4, when i said that i am taking 3 people with me, DT was one of them :P

Hahaha nice! :) Sounds great guys! Be sure to give me a shout ;)