My Lady Jaye Custom

BlueFootedBooby

This is my very first "official" custom involving painting and modding, so of course any critiques or criticism is welcome and appreciated.

I apologize for the poor picture quality, my camera isn't the best.

Here she is....

LadyJayeResize.jpg

I started with painting Bombstrike's hair brown and putting her neck on a Zarana ball joint...

PhotoShoot2009.jpg

I decided to keep the torso as is and just repaint the legs to closer match the cartoon...

PhotoShoot2018.jpg

I'm really proud of the detail work I did on the pistol and knife around her ankles...

PhotoShoot2015.jpg

PhotoShoot2012.jpg

And I'm really pleased with the way her back pack came out...

PhotoShoot2014.jpg

PhotoShoot2019.jpg

I'm going to paint her javeline brown, but was way too excited to post these pictures :D

PhotoShoot2017.jpg

I think the final product came out so much better than I expected it to...

PhotoShoot2004.jpg

Wow that looks amazing! Well done!

Very nice bro... my pants are off to you... I mean hat... well both actually! *wink*

But seriously... That is totally awesome. Nice job! I am proud of you!

Not bad at all! Although if we do get an official version I hope they don't just repaint Bombstrike's head (it's been said that's what it was originally sculpted for, so it's definitely a good choice on your part).

Very sweet job! I have been trying to decide about what legs to use on a LJ custom and may just use those as nothing new sculpt screams LJ to me either. So are there some Ewok spiers in there? lol Great job on the pack too!

Draven

You can't tell, but there are 6 spears in the backpack:

2 Legolas arrows

1 arrow from JVC Scarlett's crossbow

1 half of Lady Jaye V.1's power javeline

1 Ewok Spear :)

1 bottom half of the POTJ Slave Leia force Pike

And the one she's holding is from the Leia as Boushh Bounty Hunter Spear.

That's GREAT man! I like that very much and will definitely have no shame in stealing some of your recipe! ^_^