DC Direct Release Dates

Jase

Anyone hear anything on the Nightwing head for the 13" line?

Ive heard nothing on this, except it was to be released last month.

Thanks.

It was solicited to be released on 9/19/07 but was moved to 10/24/07.

I'll try and get the DCD release dates updated this weekend for you guys. :D

Thanks. I was wondering what happened. I can't imagine why the delay, tho, since it's just the head and costumes that are new. @loll@ Maybe they had to start all over, because of lead in the paint. @grumpy@ It's not like we're gonna be chowin down on these things. @loll@ @loll@

Anyway, thanks for the update.

Thanks.

The date has been changed again....now it's 11/07/07. @grumpy@

EDIT: Now it's been changed to 10/17/07, today! Make up your mind DCD!

Thanks. I was wondering what happened. I can't imagine why the delay, tho, since it's just the head and costumes that are new. @loll@ Maybe they had to start all over, because of lead in the paint. @grumpy@ It's not like we're gonna be chowin down on these things. @loll@ @loll@

Anyway, thanks for the update.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
So any updates for 2008?

Updated!

Hay Jase any news on wave 3 of JL New Frontier. As you can see my greedy ass is ploting on them already.

Haven't heard anything about a third wave of NF figures. You might wanna check out the New Gods figures as they look to be done in the same style.

Thanks Jase. I notice that the Superman/Batman series5 have been pushed early one week. DC Direct site still lists them as Feb 13th while the shipping list confirms that they are arriving this week. Can't wait to get Supergirl and Powergirl

• 2 months later...

Hay Jase you out there bud! Yo man guess what I saw the other day!? I saw the 1st pics of the Chris Bale/Heath Ledger Dark Knight 13" Figs!!!!!!!!!!

Man-O-Man, I'm telling you I almost burst every vein & blood vessel in my head when I saw them! & they look damn good to TONS of detail work in both Bats armor & Joker clothing.

The release date BBTS had was sometime in July (which will make a perfect B-day gift from my self). So have you seen them, & if so are you planing on scoreing any?

Hay Jase you out there bud! Yo man guess what I saw the other day!? I saw the 1st pics of the Chris Bale/Heath Ledger Dark Knight 13" Figs!!!!!!!!!!

Man-O-Man, I'm telling you I almost burst every vein & blood vessel in my head when I saw them! & they look damn good to TONS of detail work in both Bats armor & Joker clothing.

The release date BBTS had was sometime in July (which will make a perfect B-day gift from my self). So have you seen them, & if so are you planing on scoreing any?

I've seen the solicit pics for both Batman and Joker. I think I'll be passing on Batman (not a fan of the new armor) and Joker, while looking incredible, is only a maybe. I much prefer the comic versions over the movie ones. I have the DCD 13" Batman Begins and Superman Returns figures and they are just ok IMO.

I'm glad that you're excited though!

I've seen the solicit pics for both Batman and Joker. I think I'll be passing on Batman (not a fan of the new armor) and Joker, while looking incredible, is only a maybe. I much prefer the comic versions over the movie ones. I have the DCD 13" Batman Begins and Superman Returns figures and they are just ok IMO.

yeah, I got Bat Beguins also. & I know just what you mean when u call the Brandon Routh fig just "ok". Poor Brandon, he realy is a very handsom guy, but its just something about him that translates very poorly when ever someone tries to sculpt or make him in to a fig.

But I'm predicting both Chris & Heath figs will be smash hits! I'm ordering mine at my LCS for $70ea. (ssshhh, don't tell but dude let's me slide on the crazy hight NJ tax).

Anyway i'll have my $140 in hand this friday to have them all paid for. Oh God, July is gonna take FOREVER GETTING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, I got Bat Beguins also. & I know just what you mean when u call the Brandon Routh fig just "ok". Poor Brandon, he realy is a very handsom guy, but its just something about him that translates very poorly when ever someone tries to sculpt or make him in to a fig.

But I'm predicting both Chris & Heath figs will be smash hits! I'm ordering mine at my LCS for $70ea. (ssshhh, don't tell but dude let's me slide on the crazy hight NJ tax).

Anyway i'll have my $140 in hand this friday to have them all paid for. Oh God, July is gonna take FOREVER GETTING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Brandon is a very handsome man! @luv@

I have the Hot Toys Superman Returns and the Takara Batman Begins figures, which are both awesome! I just display them apart from my 13" DCD figures.

Skipping the upcoming movie Bats and Joker will help with the $$$ I need for all the other preorders I have this year. YIKES!!

• 1 month later...

The 1:6 DC Direct Dark Knight Returns Batman and Joker figures are both coming out this coming Wednesday, June 11, 2008. They have been moved up from July. It's going to be an expensive week for me, with those two, the Mini-mates and the Absolute Sandman set coming out.

The 1:6 DC Direct Dark Knight Returns Batman and Joker figures are both coming out this coming Wednesday, June 11, 2008. They have been moved up from July. It's going to be an expensive week for me, with those two, the Mini-mates and the Absolute Sandman set coming out.

Hay Muppet, what's bin up. ok, so are u sure its DCD bats & joker that's comeing out around the 11th? only reason I'm asking is cause Hot Toys has also pushed up their bats & joker to the 11th. So if you could please favor me with a link to your info that would be real cool. thanks!

Check out the Diamond shipping lists.

http://www.previewsworld.com/public/defaul...30&ai=71121

My local comic book store (Cosmic Comics in New York City) always posts on their websites the stuff that's coming out each week with updates on Friday afternoons. Both items are listed there.

BTW, SupremeQueen, you live in Jersey, right? Where do you shop? I go into New York every week for my books, but that's because I used to work at my shop and I know all the folks there.

Check out the Diamond shipping lists.

http://www.previewsworld.com/public/defaul...30&ai=71121

My local comic book store (Cosmic Comics in New York City) always posts on their websites the stuff that's coming out each week with updates on Friday afternoons. Both items are listed there.

BTW, SupremeQueen, you live in Jersey, right? Where do you shop? I go into New York every week for my books, but that's because I used to work at my shop and I know all the folks there.

I shop at: Beachcomber collectables (but they specialize mostly in REALY ANTIQUE stuff like from way back in the 40ies, but they do have modern stuff too), Hall of Heros located in both the Hamilton Mall Mayslanding NJ & the Cherry Hill Mall Camden NJ.

I also shop at this realy cool spot call "Tem Dee" its located on Rt. 40 in Turnersville NJ. (ssssshhhhh, *leans in closer & wispers*, look you didn't hear it from me, but the old man that own Tem Dee can't realy keep up w/the "jones" so to speak. & dude I'm telling you, you could find cool stuff in his shop at REALY good prices because he doesn't know that they go for WAY more out in the open market. i.e. I got my 13" DCD Superman w/secreat identity Clark Kent cloes for only $80! Boy if he only knew!)

Other than that, I just get my stuff from the major 3 Target, Walmart & TRU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Can we update this list for 2009? DC Direct has already announced stuff up through September (I think).

Feb. 18- Comedian (Flashback Variant)

Feb. 25- Watchmen wave 2: Classic Silk Spectre, Classic Nite-Owl, Dr. Manhattan and Comedian

Dr. Manhattan (Translucent Variant)

March 11- Supergirl 1:6, Rorschach 1:6, Rorschach (Unmasked Variant),

March 18- Absolute Sandman 1:6,

March 25- JLA Classified Classics (based on Ed McGuinness art) Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, \ Flash

April 15- JSA Series 1 Starman, Golden Age Green Lantern, Golden Age Flash, Sand

April 22- JLA New Frontier Box Set (with new head sculpt for Wonder Woman)

April 29- Sgt. Rock 1:6

May 6- Superman/Batman wave 7 Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Live Wire

June 10 History of DCU wave 1 Blue Devil, Green Arrow, Manhunter, Batman

June 17- Legends of the Dark Knight Box Set Batman, Commisioner Gordon, Joker, Two-Face,

12 inch Dark Knight 2 Face/Harvey Dent (in conjunction with Hot Toys)

June 24- Cosbaby PVCs Batman classic, Batman Modern, Catwoman, Robin, Joker, Two Face, Mystery

V for Vendetta 1:6

July 8- Golden Age Flash 1:6

July 15- History of DCU wave 2 Aquaman, Creeper, Black Lightning, Flash

July 22- 12 inch Dark Knight Bruce Wayne (in conjunction with Medicom)

Aug. 26- JLI wave 2 Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Fire, Martian Manhunter

Sept. 9- Uni-Formz Superman, Cyborg Superman, Kryptonian Regeneration Suit Superman

Sept. 16- Wonder Woman 1:6

Sept. 23- Arkham Asylum Box Set Killer Croc, Penguin, Batman and Strait-Jacket Joker

Sept. 30- Blackest Night wave 1 Atrocitus, Boodikka, Blue Lantern Saint Walker, Black Lantern Earth 2 Superman

• 2 months later...

Dc Direct's release dates suck! First a no show on the JSA figs in April and now no sign of the Supes/Bats wave 5, I was really hoping on finding that Live Wire figure today.

It doesn't even have a release date now, on their website, It just says available this month. @grumpy@

• 4 months later...

Anyone excited for the Justice League International Series?

Yesterday I was digging through containers and found a lot of my old DC Direct figures:

The first Plastic Man

The First Wonder Woman

The First Sandman Figure and Variant.

Hawkman/Hawkgirl 2 pack

Mr. Miracle/Big Barda 2 pack with Oberon

Gorilla Grodd

Batgirl/Joker 2 pack

Classic Batman and Robin 2 pack

Sinestro

Star Sapphire

Kyle Rayner Green Lantern

Fatality

Justice Society : Star Man

Justice Society: Jay Garrick

Justice Society: Green Lantern(Alan Scott)

The Hard Traveling Heroes set: Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Black Canary

Impulse

Max Mercury

Power Girl

Oh and I think I found a set of Total Justice Figures ...Only figure missing is Despero and maybe Superman

My good God I bought a lot of DC toys.

• 4 months later...

This hasn't been updated in ...FOREVER! So here are some new listings. (I didn't include the Worlds of WarCraft stuff...should I?)

1/20 Blammoids, series 1: Aquaman, Batman, Firestorm, Green Lantern, Sinestro, Joker

1/27 Batman Beyond 1:6

2/3 JLA Classified: Classics, series 2: Aquaman, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Superman (Blue)

2/10 Mad Love Set

3/3 Blackest Night 3: Black Lantern Aquaman, Arisia, Larfleeze (Agent Orange), Star Sapphire

3/24 Catwoman 1:6

3/31 JSA 2: Cyclone, Hourman, Kingdom Come Superman, Stargirl

4/7 Blammoids, series 2: Batgirl, Darkseid, Lex Luthor, Plastic Man, Sueprman, Creeper

4/14 Blackest Night 4 Black Hand, Black Lantern Firestorm, Kyle Raynor, Black Lantern Wonder Woman

5/5 DC Origins 2-packs: Batman 2-pack, Catwoman 2-pack, Joker 2-pack, Nightwing 2-pack

5/12 Poison Ivy 1:6

5/26 Dark Knight (Hot Toys) 1:6

6/16 History Of The DCU, series 4: Captain Atom, Kobra, Martian Manhunter, Superman as Nightwing

6/23 Detective Box Set

7/14 Batman Reborn: Azrael, Batgirl, Jason Todd as Batman, Two-Face as Batman

7/28 Kingdom Come Superman 1:6

8/4 Deluxe Blackest Night Mongul (Sinestro Corps), Blackest Night 5: Black Lantern Batman, Black Lantern Deadman, Black Lantern Hawkman, Nekron

8/25 Blammoids 3: Batman, Catwoman, Cyborg, Robin, Two-Face, Wildcat