Your Favorite Figure In Your Favorite Pose

TnT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniff and my Scarlett is crying Joe since you did not ask about her too! @smilepunch@

Great pics guys! And Joe the AV pic is still my fav of yours too.

Draven

lol.. I sorry, I didn't wanna be posting my figures and be like.. so-and-so, how's this figure.. and he.. how that figue so-and-so.. lol... sorry.. Red.. how'd he treatin' ya? got you bunkin' with Cloney @loll@

well, seeing how I am askin people...

AlleyViperelite.. how are those babies holding up... it's been what, over a year? Still holding up?

They are hoding up great. Just waiting to see the other s you said you were working on. I don't usually buy customs but those are awesome. And I would buy anymore with that awesome camo. Here they are leading my AV display.

Old Pic

alleyviperarmy1.jpg

Latest pic(there are actually more in this pic than the previous but it doesnt look like it.) I have to disarm them when I display them on the shelf so I can fit more of them up there.

Alleyvipers001.jpg

Alleyvipers001.jpg

awww... those are my babies.. all grown up, having fun with their friends.. sigh... seems like just yesterday, I was changing their urban camo diapers and filling those urban camo botttels up with milk..sigh...

oh sorry, lol...

I stull havn't finished them, lol... but one fo these days.. I will.. I gotta learn to do one fugure at a time... and not work on 20 at a time @loll@

I've got a number of favorites for this type of thing.

Shockwave: I just like how this came out.

89nightforceshockwave03.jpg

Lowlight: The angle worked for this pic.

86lowlight01.jpg

Torpedo: The water and the colors make this one of my faves.

83torpedo02.jpg

Dusty: I've always liked this figure. This pic was intended for a project that never came to be. Now, though, it is probably going to get some new life in a new project that should be along soon.

00dusty01.jpg

Wetsuit: I just like how water works in the pics.

02wetsuit01.jpg

Finally, Serpentor: I like the idea of him rising out of a cauldron while some Cobra hierarchy stares in awe. Plus, the pic has the effect of being taken by someone who's not supposed to be witnessing this event.

02serpentor04.jpg

hey, what Mutt is that?

It's the alternate Anti Venom Mutt that's available from Asia. The alternate AV figures have some better details since they don't have the painted faces. Frankly, in most cases, they're better than the figs we actually got. I recommend picking one up. They usually don't sell for more than $11 or so on Ebay.

Wow! kick ass pics Mike! That Torpedo one is one of the most impressive pics I have ever seen Joe wise. And glad to see I am not the only one who likes that Dusty fig. Oh and man the detail on that Mutt head is way better. May have to get one now.

Draven

IMG_0100.jpg

Ready, Aim, FIRE...

I had some lighting issues... but Im learning. I could use a better camera. :)

Phanstar

IMG_0101.jpg

Strolling down the halls of Cobra headquarters...

and this is still my fav... of mine too this date:

urbanteam5.jpg

That's shot is nuts. For a minute I though they were custom but then I remember. I don't think I ever saw those on any store shelves up my way.

My favorite pose (sorry no pics) is of RockVipers looking down the barrel at the scope on their rifle. It streches their hands some but man does it look wicked.

U guys make my pics look pitiful. :P

Phanstar

Thanks for the props Draven! I tried! lol... I think maybe if I get some time this weekend and can get some permission from the wife to leave her alone in the house with two screaming kids, that I will take the camera and some Joes outside. I've found I have the best luck with my camera in bright sunlight, and maybe then I can find some decent background for my shots too.

Phanstar

P.S. I really like this thread. Good times......