Your Favorite Figure In Your Favorite Pose

TnT

Well I was setting up some of figs on display this afternoon, for some friends, I was putting some figures in realistic cool poses. So I thought why not put them here. I would love to see everyone post their favorite figure in an awesome pose, or their figure in their favorite pose. The only rule that I have is that u only use one figure per pic, but they are just guidlines. I will try to have mine up later this evening, my camera is charging first. Well here's hoping we see some involvement. Can't wait to see everyone's. Later Tyler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will try and have mine up soon as well,cam is charging.But I will for sure.Great idea..................next thread battle poses and use 2 figures.

Will try and have mine up soon as well,cam is charging.But I will for sure.Great idea..................next thread battle poses and use 2 figures.

Yeah I'm sure if we did that then there would be alot of good poses... I remeber some of the ones Luke did.... wow his were so profesional... Man you got me all psyched up.. Thanks Bek

Yeah I'm sure if we did that then there would be alot of good poses... I remeber some of the ones Luke did.... wow his were so profesional... Man you got me all psyched up.. Thanks Bek

No problem bro and in an hour will be there to support with my pics.

Well, I got one coming.. but it's gonna have 4 figures in it... lol.. sorry.. but I just couldn't stop...

one word...

NINJAS

Youuu monster... @hmmm@ .. meh it's cool. I'm glad you guys dug this idea. Tomorrow after my friend comes over I will do a cool shot with my dojo!

oh.. and this one too... r070.gif

Just kidding, I mean this one...

LBCjoes009.jpg

Oh lift that errrrrrrrrrrr oh ummmm never mind............. @hmmm@

Draven

Sniff and my Scarlett is crying Joe since you did not ask about her too! @smilepunch@

Great pics guys! And Joe the AV pic is still my fav of yours too.

Draven

I got to admit, I love those Alley Vipers too. When I first saw that pic, I immediately went and constructed the same figure, and tried to do my own paint job. One pic got me to try customizing. Really great stuff Joe.

Oh, and everyone elses pics are looking cool too. Although Roadblock looks like there should be a toilet under him. @hmmm@

Sniff and my Scarlett is crying Joe since you did not ask about her too! @smilepunch@

Draven

lol.. I sorry, I didn't wanna be posting my figures and be like.. so-and-so, how's this figure.. and he.. how that figue so-and-so.. lol... sorry.. Red.. how'd he treatin' ya? got you bunkin' with Cloney @loll@

well, seeing how I am askin people...

AlleyViperelite.. how are those babies holding up... it's been what, over a year? Still holding up?

Draven

lol.. I sorry, I didn't wanna be posting my figures and be like.. so-and-so, how's this figure.. and he.. how that figue so-and-so.. lol... sorry.. Red.. how'd he treatin' ya? got you bunkin' with Cloney @loll@

well, seeing how I am askin people...

AlleyViperelite.. how are those babies holding up... it's been what, over a year? Still holding up?

Oh let me tell ya, She says Cloney is the man! @loll@

Draven

Draven

I got to admit, I love those Alley Vipers too. When I first saw that pic, I immediately went and constructed the same figure, and tried to do my own paint job. One pic got me to try customizing. Really great stuff Joe.

Oh, and everyone elses pics are looking cool too. Although Roadblock looks like there should be a toilet under him. @hmmm@

You know I thought the same thing! @lol@ All this Viperlimpy talk has me thinking dirty though. lol

Draven