Hts Has Secured My Business Permanently...

Devilbat

I received my second order from them today; I placed my order on the 22nd. I just love how fast they ship for a major company. Anyway, in this order I got another set of Wave 1 along with the Night Ops Humvee, and it was all packed perfectly. And the Humvee box and all of the figure cards were in excellent shape. It's just way too convenient; great prices, fairly cheap shipping prices, great selection, secure packaging, and fast shipping. You just can't get any better than that. And I just wondered how much I've saved in gas money where I would have looked all over creation for these things at retail. This way I have all the figures I want, including all of the army builders I need for a change. I really feel like Hasbro is going out of their way to please their core G.I. Joe fans/collectors with HTS, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I got my first order from them today myself. One CG, Spirit, and Barrage. Fantastic figures, fantastic packaging(best packaging I've ever gotten from an online store- each figure individually wrapped in bubblewrap, and placed in the box with larger packing bubbles). Definitely going to order from them again.

I know this seems kinda silly, but I really like the box the Night Ops Humvee came it. It really looks great to me where at first I didn't think it was very detailed at all. It just seems like the box is a nice size and holds its contents securely, kinda like the ones the Episode III Jedi Starfighters come in. Anyway...Rollbar is displayed on the front nicely (He's very detailed too BTW...) with a cool little window, and the picture on the back showcases the actual Humvee really well. Heck, the file card is even great; it suprisingly has a different, more detailed picture of Rollbar on it, just like some of the older RAH vehicle driver file cards used to. I tell ya, I'm not necessarily a MOC/MISB collector by choice at this stage in my life, but I'm tempted to be with this new Joe stuff; it's like I will almost hate to open the thing someday when I get ready to display it loose I like the packaging so well! (lol) It's just that you wouldn't think they'd try very hard with the packaging considering it's an online exclusive toy line. But the new vehicle packaging is just as cool and retro as the figure cards are, and I'm loving it. Well done Hasbro.

There's one small, very minor concern I have though guys: I've noticed that both Major Barrage figures I've bought look like their left hands at the wrist joint are loose somewhat. Has anyone who's opened him had any problems with that left wrist joint? I hope not 'cause this is my favorite figure from the new line so far.

I love my Major Barrage so he sees a lot of action, but I've had no problems with his wrist.

I also think they're going out of thier way to please collectors. Case and point: The art for Roll Bar's filecard is different than the art on the box. I know it's a very small and minor thing, but they went out of thier way to make new filecard art! It's those little things that hook me. Plus the filecards are all well written. I just wish the wait between waves wasn't so long. Hopefully in the future they'll add additional figures to each wave.

I want to add, that you can return them to hts and they have prepaid shippping labels..

this is great. i dont know of any other online store that pays for return shipping.

i dont want to return anything, i love my orders. but its nice to know that i can return stuff if it isn't in the shape i expected.

I plan on going to HTS first for all of my new stuff now. The service has been tremendous and even though they charge for shipping they are cheaper than anyone else. We are getting the figs for a penny cheaper than the other retailers are paying wholesale.

Plus I think ordering direct from them helps support them. I plan on using them for all the new stuff and other retailers for the vintage.

And TommyGoth: FIREFLY RULES!!! I can't wait for Serenity to come out!

Really like doing buisness with them as well and will continue..........beats running around and not finding nothing.I used to love the hunt but now I can just get all i want and not have to worry about finding the short packed or really popular figure.