This Weeks Haul

Mike

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: cjsdca on Fri. 7/29/05

Pic #1.) Transformers SDCC 2005 Exclusive: Skywarp/Autobot Force Chip (Black) & Decepticon Pin

HAULSDCC2005SWandDCPINPIC1_7-29TH.jpg

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: red3.4 on Fri. 7/29/05

Pic #1.) Power Rangers SPD: Yellow Delta Armor Power Ranger and Pink Delta Armor Power Ranger

HAULPRSPDYDAPRandPDAPRPIC1_7-29TH.jpg

What I got from Meijer on Fri. 7/29/05:

Pic #1.) Lego Bionicle: #8761 "Roodaka"

HAULLEGOBIONICLE8761PIC1_7-29TH.jpg

What I got from Meijer on Fri. 7/29/05:

Pic #1.) Power Rangers SPD: Omega Megazord

HAULPRSPDOmegaMegazordPIC1_7-29TH.jpg

What I got from Meijer on Sun. 7/31/05:

Pic #1.) Lego Dino Attack: #7475 "Fire Hammer vs Mutant Lizards"

HAULLEGODINOATTACK7475PIC1_7-31TH.jpg

Well, I went ahead and closed out the current wave of Cybertron with Optimus Prime (finally replacing the one I had to return due to an incorrectly installed shoulder joint) and Starscream (yes, the giant Supreme one)... and I've ordered the mini-figures from BBTS, which should be arriving tomorrow. For wanting to be selective with the line, I've sure got a lot of 'em... probably avoid getting some of the Jungle Planet figures, such as Backstop. I DEFINITELY want Red Alert and Override, at least...

Also got the August ToyFare. Interesting note: there's photos of the Cybertron figures in there, but these must be their own, as Vector Prime's wings are clear greenish as opposed to the brown-accented wings of Hasbro's proto photos. Cool, anyhow.

[Edit: Fun fact! When swinging Starscream's right, sword arm, not only do his side missiles/vents light up red, but his eyes light up green! Swinging his left, gun arm, or pressing the button on top of his left missile/vent thing, just lights up the missile/vents red...]

damn thats a huge pic lol

ic lol

What I got from Meijer on Mon. 8/1/05:

Pic #1.) Lego Bionicle: #8756 "Sidorak" [Visorak]

HAULLEGOBIONICLE8756PIC1_8-1ST.jpg

X's 2.

DSC00014.jpg

Great haul! I'm sending my payment off to ricky today soon as it gets to paypal... its due up today hehe :) Then I'm sendn off the rest of it to some other peeps who are owed :D

@loll@ I wish pp did not take so long to transfer cash... still faster/cheaper than sending an MO though! Use to cost me about $20 to do that ...

Met thats a crazy haul! Well crazy price anyways! Damn you @usa@ guys!! We get jack up here & jack sales @can@ @loll@ What else/other prices were there met :D