Jaster's Minimate Collection (updated)

J-Gon

2005 San Diego Comic Con Red Minimate proudly presents Jaster's ever growing minimate collection- class picture style!!

IM000395.jpg

nice collection pic man. i've been meaning to take a pic of my collection, but i'll probably wait 'til i get my series 10 set in. i don't actually display any of my figs/toys, so i'd have to set them all up just for the pic.

by the way, what kinda shelf you got? wondering if it's the same 70" bookshelf i got from walmart.

Nice collection you got there!

Now I wanna take a pic... .. . Its long overdue!

by the way, what kinda shelf you got? wondering if it's the same 70" bookshelf i got from walmart.

It's regular old Ikea Billy bookcase.

BTW, whats up with Thing's head?

which one? the one with the dome? that's the battle scarred thing.

cool set up

i hella want that SDCC red minimate!

yeah man, sucks we weren't able to get it.

Why?

Why?

when we went to get it they were all sold out... just missed it by minutes too.

which one? the one with the dome? that's the battle scarred thing.

Cool I didn't know he comes with that.

Whats so special about those blank Minimates btw? Just because they are exclusives?

Whats so special about those blank Minimates btw? Just because they are exclusives?

pretty much. some are more rare than others. some are free, some aren't. i don't really go out of my way to get them, but i would have really wanted the comic-con one since a) i'm from san diego, B) i've been going to comic-con since 91 so i really like the exclusives with the sdcc logo on it, if it's a toy/figure i'm into, like minimates.

you can check out the other promos/exclusives here.

well I stopped by the daimond booth a couple of times and as I far I as I knew they gave away the minimate once a day at noon. Actually, they dumped a bunch of red mates and some silver spidey's in a hugh bag and you were basicly fishing for the spidey but the "losing" prize was a red mate. I walked up to the guy with the bag that was just standing there, reached in and grabbed one. If I knew that some of you guys needed one I would have tried for more as the guy was standing there looking like he really just wanted to empty the bag already. I actually offered to get stuff for a lot of people but nobody got back to me.

If I knew that some of you guys needed one I would have tried for more as the guy was standing there looking like he really just wanted to empty the bag already. I actually offered to get stuff for a lot of people but nobody got back to me.

... oh yeah, iforgot they were free. well, that's cool man, i musta missed your post. i posted about san diego members getting together at con, but nobody got back to me on that either. lol where's the san diego love?

so which comic shop do you get your minimates fix at?

so which comic shop do you get your minimates fix at?

I refuse to buy at comic book store prices, so all my minimates have come from either 2 packs and miniflyers at Target, 4 packs and green tag C3 sets at TRU, a couple of sets from SDCC, and a trade here on TNI.

Very cool collection there, Jaster! :D

Since Ive been here, Ive gone from 2 Minis to 10, but its still not worth showing. Ill need at least double that for a pic.

Nice collection. I still need series 10 and 8, and some blanks.

I'll have to get some more pictures of my updated collection, but I can't find a good display spot.

Yeah my collection pic on the MMC home page is about 50 Minimates out of date :(

Keep thinking I should take new pics but as they're not displayed normally it's a lot of set up work.

I hear ya man. I tried taking pics of my stuff last night... wow... it took me 3 hours just to pose em and stuff and that was only the small DC Universe stuff too!!

yeah this little project took me about an hour or so to do cause, like Diesel I don't have any of my stuff on display so I have to do this stuff when the kids aren't home (they are the reason I don't display anything)