Spider-carnage/spider-woman Minimates

Blackheart

I got mine yesterday, but I didnt think the latest series was out until August! Or am I mistaken? I also saw Ben Reilly/Black Cat, and I think I saw Sandman and someone else (I cant remember who he comes with. Is it Silver Sable?)

I have the Jessica Drew/ Spider-carnage and the Ben Riley/Black Cat 2 packs, I bought them at comic con for 9$ for each 2 pack at the Daimond booth, I realize it was highway robbery pretty much but they were the only people who had them and I guess impulse got the better of me.

It is silver sable. And so far that's the only set I've seen. I'll probably hold out for a spiderwoman pack at my comic shop.

I have the Spider-Woman II Variant Black Costume 2 pack and the Sandman/Sable 2 pack. Got them for $8 CDN.

i just ordered a series 10 set off ebay the other day for only $13.00 + $3.50 shipping, so all in all it's only $5.50 a pack. they've had them at my comic shops for a few weeks, but for $6-7.99 plus tax, so i was willing to wait 'til i could find a good deal on ebay. i really want the spider-woman variant, but they average $16.99 for that pack.

The only place I can get them is my comic shop and they are $8.

i really want the spider-woman variant, but they average $16.99 for that pack.

Is that the chase figure? On the subject of chase figures, can anyone tell me if the 2 pack of Silver Centurion and Classic Ironman is a chase set? It cost more than all of the other 2 packs in my comic store.

i really want the spider-woman variant, but they average $16.99 for that pack.

Is that the chase figure? On the subject of chase figures, can anyone tell me if the 2 pack of Silver Centurion and Classic Ironman is a chase set? It cost more than all of the other 2 packs in my comic store.

It was an exclusive, so technically it should be more, but I wouldn't spend more than $10 on it.

Ahh right. Well I bought it for £10, so thats how much in $? About $15?

I didnt mind it, but its not my favourite pack from my collection.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife loves Minimates, so we always order the whole wave from our comic shop. They always throw in the variants, too. The Spidey wave is pretty cool, but I can't wait for the next wave. Cable, Bishop, Mystique, Rogue, Iceman...and Firestar?!? Whatever.

Yeah, isnt that Firestar almost the same as the Dark Phoenix minimate??

Btw, (off subject) but can anyone give me any links to good sites that sell the X-Men minimate sets? I really want that Nightcrawler minimate.

Yeah, isnt that Firestar almost the same as the Dark Phoenix minimate??

Btw, (off subject) but can anyone give me any links to good sites that sell the X-Men minimate sets? I really want that Nightcrawler minimate.

You can try stuckakid.com

They sell minimates loose and everything.

But its hard to get them since they are usually sold out.