Anyone Waiting The Sin City Series 2?

mr--fantastic

naa, they really didnt impress me that much. Marv was the only one that I kinda liked but......

• 3 weeks later...
There was one thing weird, I will have to look at series one, to see if it's the same with them or not, but for some reason my Black and White Shellie has color accessories?

Yeah, I have two Wendys (B&W) and one had a color gun and the other had a b&w gun. I didnt realize that till now. Weird. And both my Shellies have color bottles. I had to email Neca to send me a stand cause the Goldie figure didnt come with one. But all in all, im happy with this line. Now im waiting for Kill Bill series2.

Wow, didnt realize how long it takes Canadian retailers to get their stuff. These popped up here in the states over three weeks ago. But only one store so far had them. Two other retailers I frequent for toys expects their shipments either this week or next.

I really want to see Neca's KB2 next.

Saw (some of) series 2 at Suncoast Friday.

They didn't even have a full case (I was there as they unpacked them). They had 2 B/W Miho, 1 Color Miho, Wendy, Goldy and 2 Marv (the B/W version of the SDCC version).

No Shellies or Kevins at all!

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled. (Hot Topic also seems to have them, but theyr'e a dollar more).

• 2 weeks later...
Pffft. All that's here for color figs is Shellie and Kevin.

Why did NECA do this? To force retailers to order more? Jackasses.

Hey now, play nice :P

I don't think this is Neca's fault -

Depending on where you shop - take Suncoast for instance:

They reciece the cases at the central warehouse, and open them up there.

Each case comes with a full set of color and black and white figures (with a couple of extra Marvs and Kevins).

The Suncoast warehouse then sends partial cases to each store.

My store got 2 B/W Miho, 1 Color Miho, Wendy, Goldie and 2 Marv (the B/W version of the SDCC version). we got no Shellies, Kevins or the new Marv.

You may want to try Hot Topic, they seem pretty well stocked on them, and get full cases. Last time I was there, someone even offered to go in the back, and look for other figures for me.