Suggestions For Next Weapons From Marauder, Inc.?

Marauder_John

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, thanks for all the great suggestions for the next wave! Will post a comprehensive list for your review in a short while.

Also, in response to some comments about shipping, here is the "Improved" shipping policy for Marauder, Inc.:

----------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: SHIPPING IS JUST $1.45 FOR AS MANY ITEMS AS PURCHASED!

Will ship inside a reinforced bubble mailer via first class mail. Whether you BUY just ONE set or HUNDRED...shipping is just $1.45! If you buy 4 sets or more, will upgrade your shipping to USPS PRIORITY MAIL for the ORIGINAL $1.45 PAID for 1st Class postage...NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES!

PLEASE wait for us to send you an invoice after the auction ends that will reflect correct shipping costs.

The $1.45 rate also applies to INTERNATIONAL orders...we are that confident you will like our items and get several multiples!

---------------------------------------------------

Want as many Joe fans as possible to try our weapons...and don't want any shipping issues to get in the way! Also, remember to mention the "Joe boards" for your free Dragonov with order!

Thanks again!

Marauder_John

Marauder John I have one final suggestion that I dont think has come up yet: a vintage Walther P-38 with buttstock, silencer, and scope. In other words, Megatron. I'm sure many people would like one for their Cobra Commanders.

that would be a great idea.............

This would most likely get you in trouble, but I would like to get more of the Snow Job laser rifles...........WITH THAT SAID, I can't really argue at all with any of the suggestions....not at all.

Hey guys, I thought you might like this image, I made it because I wanted to put Marauder's link on my links page but I think the shot really speaks for itself.

Try to get this pose from a Hasbro Dragonov!

marauderlink.jpg

Viper Rifles! Or atlest something that looks like one.

Yeah, if Viper Rifles are actually based on a real weapon, that might be cool.

I don't think what John is going to do is start doing RAH weapons though - that's what got the other guy in trouble with Hasbro.

Not if he tweaks it a little. Besides, the Viper Rifle is based off a real guin, and I don't think Hasbro has exclusive rights to a real gun design. I think JandR could have survived if they didn't bother with heads which were resemblences of Hasbro properties (ie CG, BAT). Those were indistinguishable trademarks, but guns, no.

Not if he tweaks it a little. Besides, the Viper Rifle is based off a real guin, and I don't think Hasbro has exclusive rights to a real gun design. I think JandR could have survived if they didn't bother with heads which were resemblences of Hasbro properties (ie CG, BAT). Those were indistinguishable trademarks, but guns, no.

What is it based off, anyway?

I was thinking last night... Hasbro definitely went a little crazy with the '86 gun designs. It seems like a lot of them have handles which are way too big, which is something they avoided prior to that. At any rate, I still don't know what the Viper rifle is based on, as cool as it looks. I wouldn't mind a "realistic version".

Awesome pic, by the way, VF.

Probably the most widely used submachine gun is the HK MP5.

While BBI has quite a few variants of the MP5 in 1:18 scale, they don't quite fit too well into the hands of Joes. The grips are a bit too thick. It'd be murder on vintage Joes.

I've yet to see a decent version of the MP5SD3 :

hk_mp5sd3.jpg

An extended stock version would be great, so the weapon can be tucked in better.

Or even better, maybe the MP5K PDW with silencer (needs a longer magazine than the one in this pic, though):

pdw_lM4.jpg

The best thing is that the foregrip and the stock will make the weapon pretty much undroppable (??) during play and posing when equipped properly.

Another thing that deserves a look is the M4 SOPMOD kit and the many variation that could come from it.

m4sopmod.jpg

I'd like to see the center piece in the photo above redone properly. Hasbro's version is a bit goofy in scale. I mean, when you compare their M4 SOPMOD with the M4/shotgun, they are very out of scale with each other.

M4/M203

coltm4_m203.jpg

Here's one with a beta-c drum and a big honk'in scope:

ar9.jpg

Here's a simple one with a foregrip and silencer:

DELTA_m4.jpg

And finally, a little bit of all three:

lg_gun2-lg.jpg

A few more variations of the M4:

Notice the dual magazines:

sm-m4silencer-m4.jpg

A simple one like in this pic, but with a longer and thicker silencer, more like the one that was used by one of the snipers in the movie Black Hawk Down, and the game PS2 game SOCOM: US NAVY SEALS.

M4A1_rtM4-silencer.jpg

Even comes with a bi-pod...

m4a1_socom.jpg

A new variant of the M4/shotgun combo:

M4-shotgun2.jpg

M4-shotgun.jpg

Another nice assault rifle would be the G-36C. This compact version of its big brother would make a nice weapon for Joes and Cobras alike. Add a foregrip, and we're golden.

hk_g36c.jpg

Always available in crazy tac'd out version:

g36c-single-30mmrailssocom.jpg

Though not normally used on people (despite what they do in the movies, even though it's fun to watch), the Barret M82A1 is always a favorite:

barett_m82a1_1.jpg

Armed with a thermal scope, you can shoot people through walls. ;)

And the next replacement for the M60 machine gun is the Mk. 48 Mod. 0, no Joe should be without one:

Mk48ModO.jpg

mk48mod0_2.jpg

Some other sniper rifles that would make good candidates would be:

My favorite in SOCOM: US Navy SEALs, the SR-25SD:

airsoftclub_sr25.jpg

7.62 caliber goodness right here.

And the MSG-90A1, for the sniper that needs to provide a high rate of accurate fire support:

hk_msg90a1.jpg

Try to get this pose from a Hasbro Dragonov!

marauderlink.jpg

SWEET!

Its a Violntfix Diostory style banner.

Yo 8speed, you got some serious knowledge on the guns. Where do you find all those pics?