Check Out This Wrestlers Arm...

JoeRhyno

http://www.frozen-soul.org/ROHPhotos/4imag...da15c98b51bdd9a

I was just going through some pics of a wrestling event I went to in Feb, and I remember I've been trying to find a good shot of him in the past...

I wonder what's gonna happen if he gets signed by the WWE? I mean, his site is covered with the cobra logo, so I really doubt they'll be able to use that unless the WWE forks over cash to hasbro.. and I doubt that's gonna happen cause it seems like they're trying to save money and not spend it, lol..

Anyway, I just thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

Well, Shaq has a big Superman symbol tattoo on his arm, and I don't think DC Comics and the NBA have ever had to work anything out as a result.

Also, on a vaguely related note, I was at a rock show once wearing my GI Joe t-shirt and I saw a guy wearing a blue t-shirt with the red Cobra symbol on it. The guy was being kind of a jerk in the pit, so I had the urge to punch him- partly because he was a jerk and partly because of our t-shirt affiliations.

Scott Steiner used to use the Superman log on his tights, and I think there were some issues and he had to change it to an "S" in a circle...

what I was refering to was his website.. which, I'm guessing is gone now, cause I cant find it, lol.. anyway, it had cobra logos all over it and he used to get t-shirts with Joe stuff all the time, he had a CMstar.gifPUNK shirt once that was like the GIstar.gifJOE logo... I was just saying, that I doubt he'll have those again, if he makes it big in the WWE ;)

Cool tattoo.

I'm not a wrestling fan or anything, but I can't see them paying Hasbro a royalty for the guy's tattoo. I'm sure he'll have to change his website, but I mean really... Hasbro should be glad he's got it. It's free advertising for them, as these days wresting gets more exposure than GI Joe.

Is that an Arashakagi symbol on his lower arm? ANyway, I dont think it will be a concern untill they want to make a toy of him. Hurricane proudly sports the Green Lantern logo, and they dont have to pay anything for that. But his figure dosnt have it. Now if he called himself the Cobra, then they would have a problem. Unless they make note of it, Hasbro cant say anything, because they arnt making money off of it. However, I find myself liking him a lot now after seeing those pics.

Is that an Arashakagi symbol on his lower arm? ANyway, I dont think it will be a concern untill they want to make a toy of him. Hurricane proudly sports the Green Lantern logo, and they dont have to pay anything for that. But his figure dosnt have it. Now if he called himself the Cobra, then they would have a problem. Unless they make note of it, Hasbro cant say anything, because they arnt making money off of it. However, I find myself liking him a lot now after seeing those pics.

I think it may be. I am actually looking forward to seeing what the WWE does with him.

Draven