One Million Dollars...

firefly2121

lol... I ha done of those, it was from Frito at Target, lol.. they were lego pieces and they were all glued together, my store was all gheto-ey so they didn't put it out an dme being the resident SW junkie, I got to keep it... I later sold it to my buddy who kept on bugging me for it.. man, if I'd have only known, @loll@

My favorite line is that he accepts cash. (at your own risk) Yep. I'll be mailing him 1,000,000 in cash in the mail.

Though, I guess if your foolish enough to bit that kind of cash on this, you would also be dumb enough to mail that kind of cash through the USPS....

For a fraction of that you could buy the lego bricks and buold your own!

Why has that cabinet got the spanish logo for Walkers Crisps on it? Or are they called "Lays" in the US as well?

lol... walkers are the UK version of Lays ;) Haven't heard Walkers in a while, Japan is the same way, they have the Lays logo, but some other name.

I could go for some Dorito Latinos or some Dippas, you guys still have them? Or those ones with the Japanese writing all over them.. man, I miss Walkers, lol.. we used to have a guy at Frito that would go to the UK every other year and he'd bring us back some goodies, lol

Actually,the opening bid was for $50,000. The mil was the BIN price. At least he offered free shipping,I'll give him that. Even if I had a mil for the BIN,I sure as heck wouldn't. I'd take that money and try to put together a complete set of original figures.

lol.. well the $200 met the reserve, but I dont know what it's actually set at... @loll@ probably $200

I would say so...........so that means the moran counter grows. @loll@

Draven