Whic Should I Get 500h Vader Or Evolution Anakin

MARVEL7o7

which one is worthed  

27 members have voted

1. 1. which one is worthed

• anakin evolution
    • 500th vader

Evolution Boxset IMO.

The 500th Vader is sooo boring IMO. The Vader in the Evo box is so much better too.

Evolution Vader is by FAR the better figure. Not to mention the entire mask comes off.

I got the 500th Vader.I think its better

The Vader/Anakin set could of been done better by adding the 10 year old Anakin,Vader w/removable helmet and the spirit of Anakin

The Vader in the Evolution set has a removable helmet man... .. .

evolution.......better arm articulation, helmet's better for removing/staying on......i got 500th one, and it doesn't even come w/ a lightsaber!!!!!!!

only difference i can tell other than arm articulation is that 500th one has cloth on torso where evo one has the molded plastic.....go figure. both are cool but i like the evo one better

Good info everybody! I got the 500th earlier today at Target, and I already had my fill of lowering and raising that helmet on the seated Vader (good to know that there's no lightsbaer within the package, makes it even easier to decide not to keep it). It's going back to the store tomorrow, and I'm just keeping the clone trooper 3 pack which are already posed right behind my Jedi display :). Still hunting for those shocktroopers and the green commander.

Evolution Anakin to Vader for sure. I have both Evolution and 500 Vader.

500 Vader's helmet won't stay on. Evolution Vader has a bit more articulation. Great for posing figure in lightsaber fights. If you can't make up your mind then just buy both and enjoy!

Good info everybody! I got the 500th earlier today at Target, and I already had my fill of lowering and raising that helmet on the seated Vader (good to know that there's no lightsbaer within the package, makes it even easier to decide not to keep it). It's going back to the store tomorrow, and I'm just keeping the clone trooper 3 pack which are already posed right behind my Jedi display :). Still hunting for those shocktroopers and the green commander.

There is to a lightsaber in the package plus a cape and a hand to swap with so he can hold the lightsaber. I opened mine. Only complaint I have is his helmet won't stay on. Other than that it's a great figure.

Good info everybody!  I got the 500th earlier today at Target, and I already had my fill of lowering and raising that helmet on the seated Vader (good to know that there's no lightsbaer within the package, makes it even easier to decide not to keep it).  It's going back to the store tomorrow, and I'm just keeping the clone trooper 3 pack which are already posed right behind my Jedi display :).  Still hunting for those shocktroopers and the green commander.

There is to a lightsaber in the package plus a cape and a hand to swap with so he can hold the lightsaber. I opened mine. Only complaint I have is his helmet won't stay on. Other than that it's a great figure.

use super glue

oh crap i lost his other hand and lightsaber then:(

where was it in the packaging? sheesh totally missed seein it.....oh and i had evo vader sittin on 500's chair, so i said wrong one had cloth on the torso and not just molded suit look....hard to explain that, but eh, almost 6 am been up for an hour woke up & can't sleep :D

oh crap i lost his other hand and lightsaber then:(

where was it in the packaging? sheesh totally missed seein it.....oh and i had evo vader sittin on 500's chair, so i said wrong one had cloth on the torso and not just molded suit look....hard to explain that, but eh, almost 6 am been up for an hour woke up & can't sleep :D

Was gonna say, think you got that arse about face. Evo is the one with the cloth chest.

500th rules in my eyes. Can't believe how expensive he is over there though! He's just the same price as a normal deluxe figure here!