Pray For Bekker Guys!

Draven79

hey bekker, glad you're feeling well...

do you still have the list of stuff you bought off me? I cleaned out my PM box and your PM went with in by mistake, all I know are the two mechs...

LMK,

-Joe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavAnthony

I've been away from the boards for awhile so I'm just seeing this now. I"m glad to hear your doing better.

Dave

Good to see you back on your feet and seeing me type. Did the doc say anything about carrot juice by chance?

I've been away from the boards for awhile so I'm just seeing this now. I"m glad to hear your doing better.

Dave

Thanks Dave,how you been bro?

Good to see you back on your feet and seeing me type. Did the doc say anything about carrot juice by chance?

Forcehunter thanks bro and the doc said carrot juice wouldnt hurt.

Hey Draven,- Have you heard from Shanna?

After you walked her out at the Viper rally; I haven't heard from her.

Just wondering if you heard somethin...thats all...

@hmmm@ Denial................ you are the definition of denial.

Draven

Hey Bekker, did you Dr. say anything about massaging the area around your eyes? My Cousin is going to school to be an optometrist... he said something about it, but I dont remember exactly what he said...

I WOULD pray for'da guy. But he STARTED a mean thing.

It's ok,(being buddies n'all). It's AMAZING how this guy can barely see & ALREADY HE STARTS HATING...

Just makes me think...

-Now just imagine if the dude could see 100%...

I wish this guy a happy birthday,and this is how he gets?

Maybe some people DON'T deserve prayers...

I WOULD pray for'da guy. But he STARTED a mean thing.

It's ok,(being buddies n'all). It's AMAZING how this guy can barely see & ALREADY HE STARTS HATING...

Just makes me think...

-Now just imagine if the dude could see 100%...

I wish this guy a happy birthday,and this is how he gets?

Maybe some people DON'T deserve prayers...

Viper575,man I dont know you or know where you came from but really you got nothing better to do then just make stuff up.Really if you want to be part of the Joe forum you are going about it in the wrong way.

Some of the stuff you think you know about people is so far out that its getting on peoples nerves.

Not trying to hate on anybody,trying to keep people cool from all your bullshit posts.Like I said if you want to be included stop trying so damn hard.And if you are not a Troll stop acting like one.

This is a warning to you guys, I dont want to see any more of the BS I saw from you all below in the below posts. If you have a problem report it or contact me or a mod, doing the same thing they do is just gonna get you all in trouble as well.