Feces>don Murphy ???

Bender Unit 22

Easy guys. The BEEF is dead. I believe the 2 parties in question settled it in the same church that 50 & Game settled theirs,too...

I wouldnt count on it. Supposedly this matter was settled months ago when Tony went to DM site and said he was sorry for something his staff did, now here we are again.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it as both sides of the spectrum are driving each other nuts and getting on each other's nerves.

Granted from what I've seen Don Murphy post,he has NOT come off as a very friendly person,maybe its this attitude that he's been giving off that have pissed off fans enough to start 'victimizing' him for his quotes and he wants to put a stop to that?

In each collecting realm you're going to have your fans who DEMAND that everything should seemingly selfishly be geared to them.I've seen it here on TNI and at other places,there are those bad eggs that feel Mattel,Toy Biz,Hasbro,etc. should just cater to their opinion and their's alone.

My bottomline on it all,Murphy should just shut up and stop posting.This situation is just further making him look like an idiot cause he wants to sue.

IMO 2005 is so full of crap. First why are they the only site that continuely seems to have a problem with Murphy and none of the other Transformer sites seem to??? I remember a month or so that Tony guy going on Murphys site apologizing for the actions of his staff for something similar to this. Not to mention this is the same site that a year or so ago claimed TFormers caused the Hasbro guy to quit posting on their board which turned out to be complete BS. This site just like to stir the pot to drum up traffic for themselves IMO. Who cares if he's a nice guy or not. He's a movie producer, im sure he's a total Ahole, but he does good movies, so let him do his job and make a good Transformer flick and cut all this internet soap opera crap out.

Yeah, I have to agree here. If there is a skirmish between two Transformers sites, 2005 is always on one end of it. You all can be the judge of who the trouble makers are.

And what are these "good movies" Murphy has made you refer to?

Ok maybe you got me there.

Murphy made Natural Born Killers. A great movie in my book.

That movie sucks @smilepunch@

Well if there is no info coming from the Murphy camp about the movie there is another place.The Dreamworks fansite where they will get firsthand news

TFW2005 is known to stir the pot.  First, we have them blamin Seibertron.com for Aaron Archer to stop posting, then they force Seibertron.com to remove their Primus pictures, claiming it was stolen.  Yet, they didn't bother to threaten Seibertron to remove their soundwave pictures(which is from the same source as Primus.)  Smells a bit fishy for me.  I will not take sides.

Just to clarifie, it was TFormers they blamed, not Seibertron, and from what I understand, the Primus pic is from the Transformers Club newletter from Mastercollector, which is not were the Soundwave pic came from, unless there was a new pic shown in the last day or so I never saw. Mastercollector is very adament about their content from their newsletters being passed around cause they want you to pay for it to see the news, not sure in this case 2005 can be blamed for its removal. Im surprised Savage didnt have it removed sooner.

Yeah, there were another primus pic before teh current one, which didn't seem to be from Mastercollector since the words on the side of the pic were in japanese and didn't have the Hasbro watermark. It was an image of Primus from the anime and not the action figure.