G.i. Joe Hq Pte Exclusive Revealed

Forcehunter

Its going to be a Skycrane in COBRA colors.

Thats right! Up to 10% off your order for a limited time! Offer good on

anything and everything on the site! Dont miss out on this huge summer

blowout!

Also there is a Powerteam Elite Summer Sales Promotion going on! Order

20.00 or more of PTE products and get 6 FREE single pack PTE figures!

Your choice! Order 25.00 or more of PTE items and get the HQ Exclusive

Black Humvee OR Red Little Bird OR Blue Little Bird for an Amazing 12.00

More!

Finally there is a bit of Powerteam Elite News that i would like to

share! Over the last year i have been in talks with PTE to make a Skycrane

Chopper!

Well it is finally done! The Skycrane is in the Tooling phase and

should be ready for release in December!

The other good news is HQ will have its Very own Cobra-esque version of

the Skycrane! You got it! A Cobra deco Skycrane just like in the

comics!

Heres a link to the Skycrane for those that dont know what i'm

reffering to:

http://www.ch54skycrane.com/An awesome Chopper for your Joe and Cobra Forces!

That looks awesome! I hope the colors come out right. As others have said, I'm not sold on the "matching" colors of other exclusives. I wonder if it will come with any kind of cargo compartment or such

I just remembered this weird story. When I was a kid of about 6(1986 or so), my father and I heard this huge rotor noise. We lived way out in the country on the W Coast of FL, so big aircraft rarely made it out there. Even airliners are 50,000 ft up when they go by Citrus County. Anyway, we walked out back and looked up. To our shock there was one of these Skycranes with an F-86 Saber or Mig-15(we couldn't make out markings, it appeared to be damaged) in its cargo area. It seemed too weird to see one of these choppers, but then to see it with a Korean War fighter was the icing on the cake.

We've tried for years to figure out where the plane went, but with no luck. Don't know why I suddenly decided to share this, but... #US1#

Its going to be a Skycrane in COBRA colors.

Thats right! Up to 10% off your order for a limited time! Offer good on

anything and everything on the site! Dont miss out on this huge summer

blowout!

Also there is a Powerteam Elite Summer Sales Promotion going on! Order

20.00 or more of PTE products and get 6 FREE single pack PTE figures!

Your choice! Order 25.00 or more of PTE items and get the HQ Exclusive

Black Humvee OR Red Little Bird OR Blue Little Bird for an Amazing 12.00

More!

Finally there is a bit of Powerteam Elite News that i would like to

share! Over the last year i have been in talks with PTE to make a Skycrane

Chopper!

Well it is finally done! The Skycrane is in the Tooling phase and

should be ready for release in December!

The other good news is HQ will have its Very own Cobra-esque version of

the Skycrane! You got it! A Cobra deco Skycrane just like in the

comics!

Heres a link to the Skycrane for those that dont know what i'm

reffering to:

http://www.ch54skycrane.com/An awesome Chopper for your Joe and Cobra Forces!

Any early pics of the actual toy?

This sounds super cool and for a COBRA fan like myself I couldn't be happier to hear we're getting at least one other vehicle for the snakes this year besides the new HISS.

Three questions:

1) Will it come with some kind of cargo container for troop transport?

2) What will be the scale of the vehicles it will be able to hold/transport (HISS tanks, Rage tanks, Venom Strikers, BAT APCs, IMPs, BUGGs)?

3) Will the COBRA exclusive version actually come in purple like the chopper in the comic or in red and blue again?

4) What scale will the chopper be in? The real life version is a lot longer then the comic book version which was a modified, squated type vehicle.

This sounds super cool and for a COBRA fan like myself I couldn't be happier to hear we're getting at least one other vehicle for the snakes this year besides the new HISS.

Three questions:

2) What will be the scale of the vehicles it will be able to hold/transport (HISS tanks, Rage tanks, Venom Strikers, BAT APCs, IMPs, BUGGs)?

3) Will the COBRA exclusive version actually come in purple like the chopper in the comic or in red and blue again?

4) What scale will the chopper be in? The real life version is a lot longer then the comic book version which was a modified, squated type vehicle.

I always thought that the helicopter was a steel blue.

SWEET, so does the Power Team line actually have one of these> If so Im so headed to the store right now.

Actually this is going to be something new.

If you re-read the original message, it refers to the toy going through tooling-- which means that the molds are being made right now.

With anyone else I'd be skeptical but with Curt doing this all I can do is drool in anticipation!

Three questions:

it will have a cargo container and it will also have "hooks" on cables to hold other vehicles..like hisses etc

im thinking ringneck will be the largest it will be able to hold but im still tweaking it

i am looking into the exc colors still. the red and blue ones i got before (the little birds) were not what i had ordered(a middle man basically said they were ok without my knowledge when i would have vehemently said no). but i am wanting either a TRUE cobra dark blue lol or purplish like the comics

i havent seen the tooled model yet but im thinking as long or a bit longer than the mamba with the bulky body of a tomahawk

SWEET, so does the Power Team line actually have one of these>  If so Im so headed to the store right now.

Actually this is going to be something new.

If you re-read the original message, it refers to the toy going through tooling-- which means that the molds are being made right now.

With anyone else I'd be skeptical but with Curt doing this all I can do is drool in anticipation!

I can't wait to see this myself.

Hooks that can hold a Hiss? That sounds like a dream come true.

it will have a cargo container and it will also have "hooks" on cables to hold other vehicles..like hisses etc

im thinking ringneck will be the largest it will be able to hold but im still tweaking it

i am looking into the exc colors still. the red and blue ones i got before (the little birds) were not what i had ordered(a middle man basically said they were ok without my knowledge when i would have vehemently said no). but i am wanting either a TRUE cobra dark blue lol or purplish like the comics

i havent seen the tooled model yet but im thinking as long or a bit longer than the mamba with the bulky body of a tomahawk

I'd go with purple. I've never been crazy with blue as a staple color for COBRA. But even though they wouldn't look as cool I'd still buy one if it came in blue.

The crane in real life is pretty much a utility vehicle not something used typically on the frontlines like COBRA does in the comics so the scale thing had me a bit worried. But if you're using the Tomahawk as a model then I'm even more excited about this new chopper.

I can't wait to see a proto. I don't suppose you have a rough price estimate.