Night Watch 6 Pack

Toiletmonkey1

the cobra night watch comes out when? i heard this week is that right? anyone got any inside info as to what day?? i want to be able to order a couple packs from HTS for 19.99 instead of payin other dealers mark up, of 29-39 bucks!

and another question- how many is everyone gonna get?

TM

I am getting zero, i dont really collect the RAH mold 6 packs unless its cool enough to buy and in stores. But i dont care for this set.

Really? I thought you loved everything G.I. Joe...or was that just the new sculpt stuff?

Personally, I might get at least one, but no more than two.

I am getting zero, i dont really collect the RAH mold 6 packs unless its cool enough to buy and in stores. But i dont care for this set.

Really? I thought you loved everything G.I. Joe...or was that just the new sculpt stuff?

Personally, I might get at least one, but no more than two.

Just new sculpt

Guess it's just me... I'll be getting six. Thankfully, I'll be buying them as soon as I can. I check HTS daily to see if I can order them.

I would guess they won't be available until August 1. If/when they are, I'll wait until the 4 when my credit card statement starts anew, and put 'em on there.

-Kevin

Im definately buying 2, and HOPEFULLY 3. I would stop at one or two if I knew for sure we were going to get a viper or infantry set in normal cobra colors in the next few months. But since who knows.... I will need several. I managed to snag 19 Sand Vipers, and 15 Tele Vipers from family dollars. And so right now Sand Vipers are basically my major cobra troop... I dont like that so much, So I need some soldiers to beef up the ranks a little bit so Sand vipers dont outnumber everyone 5 to 1 on my army shelf.

Phanstar

Guest A-MAN

I preordered 4. It helps balances out the fact that I've pretty much resigned myself from supporting new sculpts. @smilepunch@

I already preordered 6. I love these. maybe not not as much as the last Infantry 6 pack, I bought about 12 packs of those. These looks sweet Misb. So Ill probably open 3 and keep 3 sealed. I suspect if these dont hit retail they will be worth a lot Misb down the road. But I love these, I embrace the Camo, I like the black dude, and I like the officers. An excellent pack of that old school mold in my opinion. Granted I rather have new molds, not repaints of the infantry, but new ground troops, new heads, new helmets, maybe add some vests, new specialties within the Infantry. Some day perhaps.

I pre-ordered 2 and will get more from HTS. I plan to get three from there.

I've got 7 on pre-order from Amazon. I'm not a big fan of this set, but basic troops tend to have good trade value down the road. Plus, I think a few of these guys mixed with the classic Infantry will look good as part of my new elite Cobra regiment.

I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to get any more. I was so hoping the Shadow Guard was going to be good that I tempered my order on these guys. Now that it's been shown that the SG are going to suck, I might rethink this and take the number up to 11.... :)