Paolo Parente's Dust Toys

holytoledo69

What do you guys think about Paolo Parente's Line of 1/6 fictional WWII figures? Do any of you collect them at all?

For those of you who dont know, Paolo Parente's DUST is a fictional account of what would of happened if the Germans/Japanese won the war. (with the help of alien technology) @loll@

Here are some samples of their 1/6 line. The 1st one is an "ubertoten" or superior dead or a super zombie:

arm-dfxx2.jpg

The next one is a female member of the Sino-Soviet Coallition. Veronica I think is her name:

0817_03.jpg

They also make 1/24 scale playsets of WWII mecha, which really looks cool.

And for those of you wanting to know more about DUST, log in to dustgame.com for more.

I'd buy a zombie, where can I find them?

ahhh a fellow Zombie fan!! You can pick them up online at dustgame.com

Be warned though, The zombie head styles and color uniform are randomly packed for every shipment. Even the shipper will not know which one he/she will be sending you.

I think all of the head sculpts rock anyway (see pics above) and if your lucky enough, you might get the 1 out of every 12, special Leader ubertoten figure, which is suppose to have some electronics (LED) in his gaunlets.

I think Evil-bay might even have some.. Just enter DUST Figure.

Here are some of the zombie head sculpts

0816_09.jpg

0816_11.jpg

0816_08.jpg

0816_07.jpg

And about the mecha..Im just quoting from the website that they were 1/24 scale. It would be cool if they were 1/18 though, so they can be in scale to most military vehicles 21st century toys has out...

Off topic and speaking of which..Have any of you picked up that Sky Captain P4o plane 21st century toys was suppose to come out with?

Yup, those are the ones!! Thanks for the Link..I havent seen those pics yet...

They also have some pics here>> http://photos.figures.com/photo/1/showgall...ry.php?cat=3114