Chapter 3: The Exchange

Violentfix

Update to "My Brother's Keeper"

Sorry for the brief delay, here it is, Chapter 3: The Exchange Has been posted at The Inner Sanctum. This Chapter is has a little bit of everything and leads to the real meat and potatos that Brother's Keeper is sure to deliver.

chapter3bannersm.jpg

Chapter 3: The Exchange

As always, your feedback is appreciated.

Damn V it just gets better and better,very awesome stuff,really like hopw tough you made copperhead and how tunnelrat got on the boat as a viper.Great stuff......................

Hey Violentfix:

Was the Siegie named "Fred Thompson" named after the Actor/ US Senator?

That's some catch. Fred Thompson from law & Order, one of my favorite shows. The name isn't meant to mean anything about the real life Fred Thompson but it was where the name came from.

I thought it was funny that no one really caught (or at least ever said anything to me about) Dr. Rapier's name being Fredrick Rapier. I wonder if I buried it a little too much in the dialogue of Operation Rapier.

Damn V it just gets better and better,very awesome stuff,really like hopw tough you made copperhead and how tunnelrat got on the boat as a viper.Great stuff......................

Thanks,

Yeah Copperhead's a real bad@ss in my Joeverse. I always looked at Python Patrol as being some really hard as nails kind of guys and that's what I was really pushing for here.

The Tunnelrat thing was a little hard to pull off, those water shots just couldn't seem to ever look just right. Too many shadows and to much blue. But I think in the end it looks good. I'm happy with the end product.

Yo! VF as always you out did yourself! Keep it going brotha! Man Im going to set up a section just for dios for your dios.

Yo! VF as always you out did yourself! Keep it going brotha! Man Im going to set up a section just for dios for your dios.

Hey man, glad you liked it. This has been pretty tough with Deb about to give birth in a few weeks. Chapter four will be sick and no matter what I'm going to push to get it up in about three weeks (It will be worth the wait).

My favorite part was the whole spin that the leaders of the world put on the Operation Rapier. In some ways, if the world realized what really happened, all the thrid world countries would be cheering Cobra Commanders name in the streets. Great stuff.

I too liked the spin by the world leaders. Man i need to wait intill you crawl away and hide fromt he world before i make a dio. I'm never matching that.

not only the awsome story, but it's gotta be hard getting all those sets. I simply don't have the room, or a tolerant enough wife to build those things. My joes are confined to inside buildings or photoshop work to get em outside.

are you married? i think i remember you saying were, if so thank your wife for us! cause if she didn't let you make those sets we would be out some of the best joe stories sense hama.

I too liked the spin by the world leaders. Man i need to wait intill you crawl away and hide fromt he world before i make a dio. I'm never matching that.

not only the awsome story, but it's gotta be hard getting all those sets. I simply don't have the room, or a tolerant enough wife to build those things. My joes are confined to inside buildings or photoshop work to get em outside.

are you married? i think i remember you saying were, if so thank your wife for us! cause if she didn't let you make those sets we would be out some of the best joe stories sense hama.

My wife is great. She's an artist, designs children's wear, and she really appreciates what goes into these Dio's. We've both been able to teach each other a lot of tricks about the different things we do and I've learned a lot from her. Most of it is just passion for Joes. I've done a lot of writing in my life but I never really tried to get it published since back in High School, when I started doing DIO's it re-awoke the part of me that loves to write. I just wish I could really portray what's originally on paper, to what you see in my Dio-stories. Many things change in that process.

This is the introduction to the scene with the Fred Crimson Guards as it was originally written, now how do you really make these two paragraphs come to life?

He keeps his office spotless.  A neat freak, obsessive compulsive, just some of the comments heard around the office.  The girls found smoking around the front of 1100 Wall Street often wonder if he goes home to a Wife or a Husband.  A common misconception made of men that put care into their surroundings or dress well unattended by a secretary.  But this man does not go home to a Wife or a Husband.  His work is his marriage although he does have a woman at home; she’s not there to fill those needs.  She is his assistant, his accomplis, and her goals are his goals. 

The business he does makes him a decent salary.  Telling those with more money than they can spend in a lifetime how to invest their funds for an even better return.  Stocks and bonds are his business.  As well as rubbing elbows with the most powerful men in New York and always knowing what’s going to happen before it does.  This man sits alone in his spotless office, staring off into the vivid world of multiple million-color screens as quotes pass by, mergers erupt and the world of investment banking changes over and over again before his very eyes.  No pictures of good times clutter his desk, nor will you find the slightest distraction of a diploma or excerpt from last week’s newspaper funnies on the wall.  He is submerged in his world, until just now as the phone begins to ring.

These two paragraphs lead into the scene that is the last page of Chapter 3.

great talent on the writing man, geeze why on earth hasn't ddp hired you! i just don't get it. Try and get out there man, you can do it, you got skill.

Yeah,right on ROYALMARINE!!!!!

I've havent seen WRAITH at the last 3 NYC viper meetings?

Not only do you owe the crew an explanation; you Could be REPROMANDED for this behavior. (of course this would ONLY include NYC members...

WHERE IS WRAITH!?!??!???

hey Gorgon, are you and Viper7575757575 the same guy?

You post almost exactly the same way, you use CAPS on names and CAPS on certain parts of your post to make a point..

and you like to hit ENTER

a

lot...

@hmmm@

Yeah,right on ROYALMARINE!!!!!

I've havent seen WRAITH at the last 3 NYC viper meetings?

Not only do you owe the crew an explanation; you Could be REPROMANDED for this behavior. (of course this would ONLY include NYC members...

WHERE IS WRAITH!?!??!???

Who the hell are you? @hmmm@ Nobody in the NYC Vipers unit know who you are so don't pretend that you do.

How can u say that u don't know me?

After ALL those FREE joes I gave u for customizing?

After the con???? Oh-I see. You just don't wanna pay.

Just cause you owe me a few bucks, doesn't mean u have to get like this.

I should have listened to the other vipers when they said that u don't like to pay afterwards...