Marvel Figure Factory Mystery Figures

Homer Simpson

My only worry with series 2 is that there is the same amount of cards, but less figures than series 1. I dont have a chance of getting them all. I only have bought 3 of them so far, and I got 3 doubles. S if you are a card collector, EBAY is your only hope.

Yeah, resorting to Ebay sucks, but they can be had pretty cheap...especially in lots. Except for the scalper I saw on there today charging $1.99 shipping per card. What a joke.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...who's got some series 2 mystery figs they want to trade? I've got:

SERIES 1

F. Captain America(card opened, but still in baggie)

H. Yellow Daredevil(MOC)

L. White Storm(MOC)

SERIES 2

A. Unmasked Dr Doom

B. Ghost Rider w/human head

C. Mr. Fantastic w/normal hands

F. Cyclops w/ hair

I'll trade 2 for any 1 of these series 2 mystery figs:

E. Blade

H. Phoenix

I. Rhino

J. Thor

Edited by prozac

Finally broke down and picked up a couple Series II at a local CBS last night. The case assortments were not good. Said he ordered 3 cases and there NO Cyclops, Ghost Riders or Spideys in any of the cases. I passed on Blade, Nightcrawler & Doom for now (would rather pay retail for those) but did pick up 2 Mystery's...ended up w/ Cyclops & Ghost Rider. Have pnly put Cyke together so far but I like it.

Whats up with Kurt's face?

I like these toys, but I don't have any yet. I won't get them all, I'll just stick to the characters I like (which is pretty much everyone anyway). Admittedly there are some mysteries I could care less about. Pretty much any figure with a unmasked face or variant costume I don't care about, but the mystery all new characters I'm gonna try to pick up. Namor looks fantastic, Nightcrawler looks awesome to with the obvious exception of his face (what happened there?). I think it’s just a product defect, the regular one probably looks better anyway (I could care less about the one with the sword). Whats Rhino like?

Lets see some pics!

Thanks for the pics man! Nice! :)

Marvel Figure Factory Series 2 cards.... i'm still lacking 2, 4 and 14. All X characters

mosaic_2.jpg

Here's the Hulk Mosaic.. to bad the #14 (wolvie) is the eye of hulk :(

hulk.jpg

Whoa... did series one do something like that?

Anybody have pictures if it does?

Marvel Figure Factory Series 2 cards.... i'm still lacking 2, 4 and 14. All X characters

mosaic_2.jpg

Here's the Hulk Mosaic.. to bad the #14 (wolvie) is the eye of hulk :(

hulk.jpg

Whoa... did series one do something like that?

Anybody have pictures if it does?

Series one was Spiderman. The pic was on one of the earlier pages in this thread.

Due to Big Bad Toy store having horrible labeling on their website, I bought 2 mystery figures from Series I when I thought they were Series I. While BBTS has corrected their website, when I made my purchase the listing for Mystery Figure was AMONG the other Series 2 figures, so I assumed it was the Series 2 mystery figures. Got them in the mail today and they were Series I mystery figures.

I was rather annoyed. Anyways, I now have an extra White Storm. If anyone wants to trade, let me know. I already have the complete series I, and have all the regulars for Series 2 along with the mystery Nightcrawler. Any others I am willing to trade for. PM me.

dang lol wish I could get all the s1 cards too haha! & I wish I could FIND MFs2 figures let alone get all the cards LOL :P

Due to Big Bad Toy store having horrible labeling on their website, I bought 2 mystery figures from Series I when I thought they were Series I. While BBTS has corrected their website, when I made my purchase the listing for Mystery Figure was AMONG the other Series 2 figures, so I assumed it was the Series 2 mystery figures. Got them in the mail today and they were Series I mystery figures.

I was rather annoyed. Anyways, I now have an extra White Storm. If anyone wants to trade, let me know. I already have the complete series I, and have all the regulars for Series 2 along with the mystery Nightcrawler. Any others I am willing to trade for. PM me.

Sorry but I looked when they first put them up, it was pretty clear to me :) maybe you were just being a bit too eager and rushing thorugh it, did you email them about it at all though?.. Cause if you did I'm sure they will try to help you out and correct you're problem dude for real though give em a shout out :D

Guest Steve Rogers

Thanks to whoever it was that posted that these were also at K-Mart.

I usually bypass the big red K; But I went by yesterday and picked up NoMask Wolverine & red Daredevil. They also had NoMask SpiderMan but I have the regular so I just left it for the next guy….

Scored Spider-man, Blade and a HalfMasked Spiderman.

Passed on Namor and the rest. :)