Marvel Figure Factory Mystery Figures

Homer Simpson

I had found my series 2 RHINO, the last piece of the collection, guess its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :D .. thank GOD. hehe ... anybody wanna trade cards?

Hehehehe, the cards are cool, I found a Rhino at K-Mart but I left him, I'm not really interested in the Rhino, but now that I think of it, I should've gotten him.

Anyway, xseed, I have an extra Bishop and Shatterstar card if you're interested.

But almost everyone has a Bishop, lol.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm looking for the following. I have nothing to trade, but am willing to pay. Please reply or PM if you have any of these to sell. I also have a ton of Zizzlingers I'm looking to get rid of (just completed the set yesterday), so if any of you collect those, PM me a want list.

Series 1:

Red Daredevil

Captain America

Green Goblin

The Thing

Series 2:

Blade with disintigrating vampires

Nightcrawler w/ sword

Rhino

Thor

Namor

Spiderman

Ghost Rider

Yes, I seriously can't even find common figures like Thing in my area...

I had found my series 2 RHINO, the last piece of the collection, guess its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :D .. thank GOD. hehe ... anybody wanna trade cards?

Hehehehe, the cards are cool, I found a Rhino at K-Mart but I left him, I'm not really interested in the Rhino, but now that I think of it, I should've gotten him.

Anyway, xseed, I have an extra Bishop and Shatterstar card if you're interested.

But almost everyone has a Bishop, lol.

Rhino IMO is great, the base and the breaking wall is so detail and rhino design itself look good also.. the facial looks is way better then phoenix or Namor. You should get him if u see him again :)

I've already got both Bishop and Shatterstar thanks.any others?or series 1 carnage or mandarin?

• 1 month later...

Did they remove the codes from the Mystery figurse that are now hitting shelves? I've heard of Targets still putting out case fresh figures. I actually missed out on a case by a few hours a month ago as the ones still there had the packaging material still attached to some of them, namely Green Goblin and Dr. Doom.

• 2 weeks later...

So it seems like series one has been rereleased. I picked up Wolverine, Venom and three mystery figures thinking that I would return them if I didn't like the ones I got.

But the problem is that now the codes don't mean anything. Anyone have any updated codes?

I got an R S and T and have no idea which figs are inside.

• 1 month later...