Marvel Figure Factory Mystery Figures

Homer Simpson

I picked up some mystey figures last night and got...

Namor x 2

Mr. Fantastic

Spider-man

Anyone interested in these?

I need...

Cyclops (w/hair)

Nightcrawler (w/sword)

Wolverine (regular version)

You got any xtra cards from sereis 1 and 2 for trade?

Yeah, when I get back home I'll post a list of the ones I have.

COOL..

Ok series 1 I have:

9-Magneto

12-Nightcrawler

20-Rhino

28-Green Goblin

34-Mr. Fantastic

48-She-Hulk

60-Spider-Girl62-Thor

(and maybe a few others hidden somewhere)

Series 2:

3-Nightcrawler

4-Mystique

12-Moonstar

15-Spiral

18-Deadpool

26-Sabretooth

28-Shatterstar

31-Sunspot

35-Cannonball

43-Havok

45-Karima Shapandar (x2)

49-Domino

51-Emma Frost

61-Longshot

64-Dazzler

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COOL..

Ok series 1 I have:

9-Magneto

12-Nightcrawler

20-Rhino

28-Green Goblin

34-Mr. Fantastic

48-She-Hulk

60-Spider-Girl62-Thor

(and maybe a few others hidden somewhere)

Series 2:

3-Nightcrawler

4-Mystique

12-Moonstar

15-Spiral

18-Deadpool

26-Sabretooth

28-Shatterstar

31-Sunspot

35-Cannonball

43-Havok

45-Karima Shapandar (x2)

49-Domino

51-Emma Frost

61-Longshot

64-Dazzler

4 cards i need from you are

series 1

9-Magneto

(am also looking for 32-carnage, 63-mandarin)

series 2

12-Moonstar

31-Sunspot

49-Domino

this is what i have xtra..

series 1

3-antman

6-prof x

7-ultron

10-phoenix

13-kraven

18-daredevil

21-cap america

22-juggernaut

24-the thing

27-rogue

30-hawkeye

40-apocalyse

49-vulture

54-ironman

58-falcon

61-kingpin

series 2 xtra

8-morph

22-angel

35-cannonball

37-juggernaut

51-emma frost

64-dazzler

Let me know which 4 u need to trade for yur 4.. thanks

Guest merz

I am seriously jealous of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! All I've ever seen, ever is series 2: A, C and I. Target twice, K-mart twice, and now Target again has got series two: A, C, and I! Grrr. @hmmm@

I am seriously jealous of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! All I've ever seen, ever is series 2: A, C and I. Target twice, K-mart twice, and now Target again has got series two: A, C, and I! Grrr. @hmmm@

patient my fren.. you will see them 1 day. So you got any xtra cards to trade?

Guest merz

Well went on the hunt today. I did find a mystery figure....Ghost Rider phasing :/

and another assortment of GOSHDARN A, C, AND I >_____< *screams* at a farther K-Mart

bump

A = Unmasked Spidey

B = Doc Ock with Lab Coat

C = Grey Hulk

D = Unmasked Wolvie

E = Unmasked Venom

F = Captain America

G = Red Daredevil

H = Yellow Daredevil

I = Human Torch (Reg)

K = Unmasked Human Torch

L = Storm (White)

M = Storm (Mohawk, black)

A. Unhood or unmasked Dr. Doom

B. G. Rider human

C. Mr. Fantastic normal hands

D. Spiderman half masked

E. Blade with disintigrating

F. Cyclops w/ hair

G. Nightcrawler w/ sword

H. Phoenix

I. Rhino

J. Thor

K. Namor

Well went on the hunt today. I did find a mystery figure....Ghost Rider phasing :/

and another assortment of GOSHDARN A, C, AND I >_____< *screams* at a farther K-Mart

DID U GET IT? another A, C AND I, must have made u go insane!! hehe.

My list thus far

A = Unmasked Spidey - open /mosc trade

B = Doc Ock with Lab Coat - mosc

C = Grey Hulk

D = Unmasked Wolvie

E = Unmasked Venom - open trade

F = Captain America

G = Red Daredevil - open

H = Yellow Daredevil -mosc

I = Human Torch (Reg) -open

K = Unmasked Human Torch mosc/may trade

L = Storm (White) -mosc may have 2x if so will trade, need to double check

M = Storm (Mohawk, blacik) -open trade

A. Unhood or unmasked Dr. Doom -mosc/unsure

B. G. Rider human - open

C. Mr. Fantastic normal hands -mopen/trade

D. Spiderman half masked - open

E. Blade with disintigrating

F. Cyclops w/ hair

G. Nightcrawler w/ sword

H. Phoenix

I. Rhino -mosc/unsure will mostlikely trade

J. Thor

K. Namor - open

still sorting so I won't be doing any trades for em anytime soon, gota find em all that I have, I think I Have some more packed away someplace even :S

Nice, how much was OR ? :D & what do you think of NC?.. Does the sword really make that much of a dif or should I just yoink the regular one ... I've allso been wondering about how the FF base would work with the ML figure ... :S probly too smal

Allso, did you get my PM on our trade? :)

Went on a massive hunt today.

Found Nightcrawler with sword, and Omega Red ML !!! lol

Hey Merz, with so many 'I' that u found, mine grabbing 1 for me n post to me all the way to MALAYSIA, pay you via paypal. LMK thanks

my figure factory,,

disp14.jpg

Awesome collection Marcus!

Guest merz

The Omega Red was warming the shelf in some Target. I kinda wanted a Omega Red, but was too lazy to pick one up around the release. It was the usual $7 and some change. Yeah sorry havent had a chance to PM back, that massive hunt today drained me. Hit up four Targets, three Wal-Marts, two Toys R Us's and three K-Marts.

If I find Rhino "I" again I'll rember to pick him up.

The Nightcrawler, with sword is a nice effect. The paint applications were a bit sloppy. And the heaviness of the sword kinda makes the figure lean a bit. IMO it's a beautiful peice, but seeing a regular Nightcrawler as well, I would say honestly either is fine. I might pick up a regular Nightcrawler now just because I <3 Nightcrawler.

check out my list above and let me know if you're interested in any of the ones marked trade as well ;)

still have more to find though someplace!

The Omega Red was warming the shelf in some Target. I kinda wanted a Omega Red, but was too lazy to pick one up around the release. It was the usual $7 and some change. Yeah sorry havent had a chance to PM back, that massive hunt today drained me. Hit up four Targets, three Wal-Marts, two Toys R Us's and three K-Marts.

If I find Rhino "I" again I'll rember to pick him up.

The Nightcrawler, with sword is a nice effect. The paint applications were a bit sloppy. And the heaviness of the sword kinda makes the figure lean a bit. IMO it's a beautiful peice, but seeing a regular Nightcrawler as well, I would say honestly either is fine. I might pick up a regular Nightcrawler now just because I <3 Nightcrawler.

thanks bro really appreciates

Thanks all ... i just need a Namor and Rhino then i be completing my series 1 and 2 character of 1 each.

Skips thanks again for the namor, must be still on the way.

Hey all...just joined because of this thread. I recently FINALLY found the figure factory toys I'd been looking for, and love them!

I was hoping that y'all might be able to help me in some trading. I need any of the following:

I want any of these:

mystery figures: A = Unmasked Spidey

D = Unmasked Wolvie

F = Captain America

G = Red Daredevil

I = Human Torch (Reg)

K = Unmasked Human Torch

L = Storm (White)

F. Cyclops w/ hair

G. Nightcrawler w/ sword

I. Rhino

J. Thor

or regular:

green goblin, wolverine, or regular cyclops.

To trade, I have avaliable (all opened, but in great shape) human head ghost rider, phoenix, and mr fantastic w/hands. I also have cards: series 1: 7,25,43 and 60 (i have more packed away), and series 2: 1, 5, 9, 22 (2 of these), 31, 33,35,36 (x23, yo!), 56 (2 of these) and 62.

Let me know if anyone can help me. If you dont want to trade, mybe I could buy them fromy ou? I have limited access to thesein my area, and ebay is a bit of a ripoff.

Hey all...just joined because of this thread. I recently FINALLY found the figure factory toys I'd been looking for, and love them!

I was hoping that y'all might be able to help me in some trading. I need any of the following:

I want any of these:

D = Unmasked Wolvie

F = Captain America

G = Red Daredevil

I = Human Torch (Reg)

K = Unmasked Human Torch

L = Storm (White)

F. Cyclops w/ hair

G. Nightcrawler w/ sword

I. Rhino

J. Thor

or regular:

To trade, I have avaliable (all opened, but in great shape) human head ghost rider, phoenix, and mr fantastic w/hands. I also have cards: series 1: 7,25,43 and 60 (i have more packed away), and series 2: 1, 5, 9, 22 (2 of these), 31, 33,35,36 (x23, yo!), 56 (2 of these) and 62.

Let me know if anyone can help me. If you dont want to trade, mybe I could buy them fromy ou? I have limited access to thesein my area, and ebay is a bit of a ripoff.

Welcome .. do u wan to trade some cards with me, there are some cards from series 2 i needed... let me know what u looking for n i see if u have them.. thanks

ARGHHH.

I went to a K-MART today, way way out of the way.

They had two Mystery Figures. Rhino and Mr. Fantastic AGAIN! @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

So far at K-Marts I've found:

Rhino x 3

Mr. Fantastic x 3

Unmasked Doom X2

Target's:

Unmasked Doom x 1

Nightcrawler w/Sword (WOOOOO NOT A, C, or I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) x 1

Toys R Us's: HAHAHAHHAHAHA @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ If you like Thing x 100 then, so far Toys R Us has been Ultimate Fail.

Grrr Im grumpy now. @sad@

My friend who works at Target has seen two boxes, both had A, I, and C. (Nothing else is coming because they have six Things clogging the shelves so we're guessing the store isnt going to send out a notice for reorder until those 6 are sold. Thats our guess).

Im not gonna gripe too much. But considering how people seem more interested in the Mystery Figs than the actual figs (and they are only 3 to a box) and that means 9 figs clogging the shelves Im just gonna bite the bullet and pay a scalper online. No way Im going to find these figs on my own. :wacko:

ARGHHH.

I went to a K-MART today, way way out of the way.

They had two Mystery Figures. Rhino and Mr. Fantastic AGAIN! @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

So far at K-Marts I've found:

Rhino x 3

Mr. Fantastic x 3

Unmasked Doom X2

Target's:

Unmasked Doom x 1

Nightcrawler w/Sword (WOOOOO NOT A, C, or I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) x 1

Toys R Us's: HAHAHAHHAHAHA @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ If you like Thing x 100 then, so far Toys R Us has been Ultimate Fail.

Grrr Im grumpy now. @sad@

My friend who works at Target has seen two boxes, both had A, I, and C. (Nothing else is coming because they have six Things clogging the shelves so we're guessing the store isnt going to send out a notice for reorder until those 6 are sold. Thats our guess).

Im not gonna gripe too much. But considering how people seem more interested in the Mystery Figs than the actual figs (and they are only 3 to a box) and that means 9 figs clogging the shelves Im just gonna bite the bullet and pay a scalper online. No way Im going to find these figs on my own. :wacko:

arrggghhh ...did you get the rhino for me ? i wanted a rhino.

Crap. I'll take a trip out tomarrow.

I just bought a Namor for $11 on ebay with BIN. Not too bad I suppose.

nope not bad at all :D saves ya the greef anyways... You should have waited abit though till wave 2 was out of the stores... you can pick up past figures from wave 1 at cost/less just look at cap for example ...

I want any of these:

D = Unmasked Wolvie

F = Captain America

G = Red Daredevil

I = Human Torch (Reg)

K = Unmasked Human Torch

L = Storm (White)

F. Cyclops w/ hair

G. Nightcrawler w/ sword

I. Rhino

J. Thor

or regular:

Welcome .. do u wan to trade some cards with me, there are some cards from series 2 i needed... let me know what u looking for n i see if u have them.. thanks

Not lookikg to trade cards, just figures. I would be willing to trade all cards for any of the figures I do not have...even willing to add a SMALL amount of $$ if need be. I really don't want to collect the cards, thats just way more money and time than I want to invest in this.