Marvel Figure Factory Mystery Figures

Homer Simpson

Yeah I didn't get a street sign in mine...

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xseed- You might be able to find the Series I Spidey still. I know Targets around here have yet to put out Series II and still have some from the first Series. I know some people here have mentioned that got screwed by not getting the street sign w/ their Spidey which sucks, so you have to try your luck or buy it loose off of someone.

i c thanks very much for the info.

i'm looking for any1 that can help me get some n ship them to MALAYSIA.. paying via paypal. i need a streetsign spidey from series 1 n namor and rhino from series 2. really apprecistes ..

damn!!

I found , A, C & I today I think ... the letters are so hard to read on these :S

Ifs F h & J I want on these!!

A. Unmasked Dr. Doom

B. Ghost Rider

C. Mr. Fantastic-

D. Spider-Man (half-masked)

E. Blade with disintegrating zombie

F. Cyclops

G. Nightcrawler with sword

H. Phoenix

I. Rhino

J. Thor

K. Namor

My chase has the sign, I guess the true chase is the one iwth the sign :P

So why didn't you get I man?

actaully thats more like

"I want on these!!"

:P

HAWHAWHWAHAWHWA oOHHhh! Gotcha!

Are Cyclopse and nightcrawlers hard to find at the stores. I looked all over and I can't find a single one!

The Mysteries or the Regular? The Regular ones are easy!

Are Cyclopse and nightcrawlers hard to find at the stores. I looked all over and I can't find a single one!

Regular >_< and I haven't seen any blades too but I have other version so no need for him.

are the ones I picked up worth anything?.. Maybe I can trade them for the ones I want?.. anyone :S

I WANT YUR RHINO if u willing to ship to MALAYSIA n accept paypal.. or trade for any that u looking for..LMK.. THANKS.

Regular >_< and I haven't seen any blades too but I have other version so no need for him.

Pretty sure not every one is in every case breakdown. I've seen Cyke and Nightcrawler a few times but never Reed or Doom. Also talking about just the regular versions here.

Pretty sure not every one is in every case breakdown. I've seen Cyke and Nightcrawler a few times but never Reed or Doom. Also talking about just the regular versions here.

Yeah TRU are flooded with Dooms and Reeds here.

Huh. If stores around here don't stock again soon, I may start begging one of you to grab a Reed and Doom for me. I guess I'll give it a few more weeks to see if my Targets finally get them with the aisle resets they're just finishing.

Huh. If stores around here don't stock again soon, I may start begging one of you to grab a Reed and Doom for me. I guess I'll give it a few more weeks to see if my Targets finally get them with the aisle resets they're just finishing.

Not a problem...LMK. Sounds like you're getting more of the XMC than I am around here anyway so maybe we can work out a trade.

Hi have a loose regular hand Mr Fantastic (mystery figure) if you want it. $15 shipped.

If you want it, just pm me.

Hi have a loose regular hand Mr Fantastic (mystery figure) if you want it. $15 shipped.

If you want it, just pm me.

Dude, I hope you're joking. @loll@ @loll@

Dude, I hope you're joking.

Nope I'm not joking.

Figure Factory are $7.97 plus taxes (15%) here in Quebec. You add shipping, $6. Do the math.

So, no, I'm not joking.

Well, I see the Reed mystery on Ebay for $5.50 Buy It Now and $5.00 shipping. Kinda sad when you can get a better deal on Ebay than from a fellow board member... @loll@ @loll@

maybe he is not in @usa@ :P that would be about 7.50 each which would cover the cost of a MF figure in @can@ and maybe shiping as well :S

Big, find me a cap wave 1 for $5 buy it now willl ya :P

Yeah, I believe he said he's in Quebec. I wasn't try to come off as a dick or anything (even though I probably did). Was just thinking it wouldn't make much sense to pay $15 loose and wait a week for something if there are U.S. guys that can get it to him for $10 sealed in about 2 days.

Hi, Im new and I have a few have and want from figure factory

I have

yellow daredevel

unmasked wolverine

unmasked venom

unmasked torch (put together)

variant cyclops

standard dr doom

standard nightcrawler

cards series 1

5, 25,21 x2,36, 43,54,59

series 2

want

torch with firehead

storm white variant

thor

namor

rhino

need cards 1

1,2,7,9,1012,13.1617,18,22,2426,28,29,31,32,33,34,35,37,39,40,44,45,49,50,51,52,53,55,57,63

cards2

all