Marvel Figure Factory Mystery Figures

Homer Simpson

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little bit of everything....the main TRU I hit removed all the peg-warming Hulks but has not stocked any Series 2, one TRU still has 3 full pegs of Series 1 and the ghetto TRU put SHS overflow onto the FF pegs. No Targets or Kmarts have them yet, either.

Another collector here picked up a Rhino for me. Just need regular Mr. Fantastic, Doom, and the Namor mystery and I'm done!

Not even gonna bother trying to complete the card set for this series, but I'm still just a few short from series one, so I'll probably start a new trade thread soon with all my series 2 cards up.

Same guy who found Rhino for me just e-mailed that he got me a Namor. It's nice when you can find local collectors willing to help you out and not make a profit.

THAT IS SOO COOLL.. congrat on yur find..

Anybody here can help me source a rhino n namor for me? I be really really appreciated..

So what is the list for the mystery figures in this assortment? I have found Hoodless Doom, and Mr. Fantastics mystery counterpart. But who is involved with the other nine?

Thanks

Don @firedevil@

A. Unmasked Dr. Doom

B. Ghost Rider

C. Mr. Fantastic-

D. Spider-Man (half-masked)

E. Blade with disintegrating zombie

F. Cyclops

G. Nightcrawler with sword

H. Phoenix

I. Rhino

J. Thor

K. Namor

;)

Series 2 has just been released in New Zealand. I've found a Thor & Namor. Still looking for a Phoenix.

I saw a mystery fig box with no markings as to what it was. It had the serial# imprinted on the back but no alphabet imprint. I wonder what it could be?

Series 2 has just been released in New Zealand. I've found a Thor & Namor. Still looking for a Phoenix.

I saw a mystery fig box with no markings as to what it was. It had the serial# imprinted on the back but no alphabet imprint. I wonder what it could be?

Maybe the lettering stamp just missed the card in processing.

I found all the regulars minus Doom. In that lot I found mystery Rhino, Fantastic and Doom. If I can find a Phoenix I'll be happy. I want Namor but Phoenix I want really badly.

If anybody doesn't want their Hulk or Spidey cards pm me. I also have some small stuff for trade for some of the cards I need.

Well all Mystery Figures are supposed to be "Chase" figures... but they are more for collectors I guess... So I guess they are in demand!

i have extras of both storms and doc ock with coat, im looking for the red DD unmasked spidey and unmasked wolverine, so if any body is interested just pm me

I've noticed that Thor, Namor, Rhino & Phoenix are really hard to find. Are they chase figs or just in demand?

I'm pretty sure all the mystery figures are produced in equal numbers, but those 4 are definitely more sought after than the rest. I'm sure there are a good number of people who don't really care about the mystery variations of the regular figures. I picked up mystery Nightcrawler and Blade because I liked them a little better than the regular versions, but the rest I don't care about at all.

Picked up the Namor the other local collector I mentioned got for me today. Probably my favorite of the series 2 mysteries. Just need regular Reed and Doom and then I guess I'm totally done with the line seeing as series 3 got canned. Suck.

It seems to me that some of the Mystery figs are produced/released in lower quantities than other's. I only saw Cap once in retial, but I saw Venom mystery at least a dozen different times. That can't be solely based on demand. I think the one's that are only released as a Mystery are more scarce than those that have both a regular and an mystery version.

OK. Got a Namor to trade. LMK. :)

Got a Phoenix yesterday!!! ... but the left centre of the phoenix flame does not fit properly and she looks like a bald person with a wig. Anyone else has these problems with theirs?

Ya mine doesn't fit together that well either, there's a ton of gaps in the bird's wings, not to mention she indeed does look like a bald person w/a wig. @hmmm@

I was kinda disappointed, but if I stand pretty far away, she looks AWESOME!

havnt seen cap in a while and i still need phoenix

sorry only have an extra white storm, black storm, doc ock at the moment