Marvel Figure Factory Mystery Figures

Homer Simpson

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the thing are you talking about fantastic four action figure , or marvel figure factory figures ? :S cause to my understanding theres no series 2 thing Figure Factory figure out there :P

Marvel Figure Factory Series 1 and 2

Didnt include the double figures (unmasked etc...)

mff_asst.jpg

mff_avengers.jpg

mff_ff4.jpg

mff_spidy.jpg

mff_xmen.jpg

A. Unmasked Spider-Man -

B. Doc Ock with Lab Coat

C. Grey Hulk

D. Unmasked Wolvie

E. Unmasked Venom-

F. Captain America

G. Red Daredevil-

H. Yellow Daredevil-

I. Human Torch (regular)-

K. Unmasked Human Torch-

L. Storm (white)-

M. Storm (Mohawk, black)-

The codes for Figure Factory Series 2 are:

A. Unmasked Dr. Doom

B. Ghost Rider

C. Mr. Fantastic-

D. Spider-Man (half-masked)-

E. Blade with disintegrating zombie

F. Cyclops

G. Nightcrawler with sword

H. Phoenix

I. Rhino

J. Thor

K. Namor -

!

Darn hard to read FFs2 letters!! Turns out it was a K, C& d :S :(

Anyone know the difference between the two namors?..

Heh, only need 4 left on s1, though really the only one I really want is cap :P

For s2 I need, cyclops, phoenix, blade, ghost rider,thor, NC & I'll be happy :)

You collecting them all now Synchy??

Theres only one Namor right???

For the most part , just the ones I like :) which is mainly xmen/avengers type guys for the most part :P

SKips my understanding is that the MF figures are just regular figures with sometihng different about them/the scult, ala nightcrawler MF has a sword, where the regular does not...

So really theres two of each figures :P

For the most part , just the ones I like :) which is mainly xmen/avengers type guys for the most part :P

SKips my understanding is that the MF figures are just regular figures with sometihng different about them/the scult, ala nightcrawler MF has a sword, where the regular does not...

So really theres two of each figures :P

Some of the mystery figures are variations of the regular figures. In series 2 however, Phoenix, Rhino, Thor and Namor are only available as mystery figures, there are no regular versions of those characters. In series 1, both versions of Storm, Daredevil and The Human Torch were mystery figures as well as the only version of Cap.

:)

Yeah, freaknA cap! S: :(

Hmm good to know thanks man :)

& ... WELCOME LOL :P

dang @ phoenix !!!! I'll probly never find her either LOL!

If this line still continues, you can put your money on those two Knightskye... lol

Yea they droped the ball on that one LOL!

I'm amazed they didn't actuallly now that I think of it :P

if anyone needs ffs1 theres plenty near me LOL!

I just built up my namor ...

I left out the stupid ass merfish though, it looks great!! namor reminds me more of spock from trek than anything else though, like that one movie where he comes out of the thing back from dead and is all screaming :P

I duno why as well, but ... namor was a really ... really ... FUN build!!

s1 red DD, and s2 mr f were fun as well, I think perhaps because they were nice and easy to do but still made ya think just a lil bit :D

hey anyone here want to hook me up with, s1 cap, s2 mf cyclops, phoenix ? :)

no prob

I need my series 3 already!!! I hope they make it to production, this line is really cool! It'd be pretty cool if they could all conect somehow to make a scene, like a Dark Phoenix battle scene... ahh the endless possibillities....

Yeah that is rare ... Most of the time, we're the ones left waiting!

Anyone have any troubles with Doc Ock? Man I hate the character but I thought the base looked cool, so I finally got one. Well he will not go together! His legs will not connect to the base and his hips. Its one or the other. So I intend to return him and probably not buy another since I hate Doc and he was an impulse buy. @loll@

Draven

I just found out these things cast great shadows :D you can turn em every which way and the shadows move with, its cool :D

I have no doubt we'll see Series 3 but at this rate it won't hit retail until summer 2007. I can't believe how long they have been out in Canada already and we are still waiting around...

Nananan na annanan an Nana :P

sticks thumb on nose and wigles fingers

Yeah that is rare ... Most of the time, we're the ones left waiting!

Words, out of mouth :D :D :D :D

Anyone have any troubles with Doc Ock? Man I hate the character but I thought the base looked cool, so I finally got one. Well he will not go together! His legs will not connect to the base and his hips. Its one or the other. So I intend to return him and probably not buy another since I hate Doc and he was an impulse buy. @loll@

Draven

Yeah I seem to remember other people having that sameeeeee problem

I talked to a friend of mine who has them all and yeah he said all 3 Doc's he tried where messed up before he just gave up and glued one. So I definitely will NEVER buy one now.

Draven

I have no doubt we'll see Series 3 but at this rate it won't hit retail until summer 2007. I can't believe how long they have been out in Canada already and we are still waiting around...

Laugh it up for now. We get 95% of things before you and some you don't even get at all.

#US1# #US1# #US1#

Laugh it up for now. We get 95% of things before you and some you don't even get at all.

#US1# #US1# #US1#

:( That hurts bro :( The truth does hurt...