Marvel Figure Factory Mystery Figures

Homer Simpson

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks!

I received some Marvel Factory series 1 figure and I have some doubles. I have to trade Grey Hulk and Spider-Man unmasked.

Does someone need them?

You can send me an email or pm me.

What I'm looking it's Captain America, Dock Oc with lab coat and Daredevil.

about you and everyone else here needs CAP still, too bad for yall I got first dibs :P @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Guest James31278

Hi folks!

I received some Marvel Factory series 1 figure and I have some doubles. I have to trade Grey Hulk and Spider-Man unmasked.

Does someone need them?

about you and everyone else here needs CAP still, too bad for yall I got first dibs :P @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I have Captain America, I found he, Grey Hulk and Human Faced Johnny Storm together. I also have Unmasked Wolverine.

Hi folks!

Does someone need them?

LOL! Yeah he was pretty tough to find. But got him last week - now hes on my desk at work!

i bought a cap about 2 weeks ago, havnt opened it though

Just when I'd about given up hope since series 2 is out, I FINALLY found a cap today! I went to a TRU and they had seriously around 100 figure factory series one figures. Seriously, like 100. I counted. And in all 100 (or so), there was one single solitary cap. They had just about every mystery figure possible, but not all of them. So I bought cap and put him together and he is now in my captain america display with the other 11. :)

Awesome man congrats! Cap is awesome I agree!

Guest James31278

Yep Capt America is cool. Wolvie unmasked is just the same fig but with a not really logan looking head without a mask. I still like it though.

just Picked up Cap and Red DD today. Man, i cant decide which one i like better. And while i was there i found both ML10 varients.

today was a good day. but tommorow will be better.

Why? Whats happening tomorrow?

None so far here :(

just Picked up Cap and Red DD today. Man, i cant decide which one i like better. And while i was there i found both ML10 varients.

Preodered SST Ben kenobi exclusive.

i'd rather wait for series 2 at the major retailers then my local comic shops. (they're all a bunch of scalpers)

Preodered SST Ben kenobi exclusive.

i'd rather wait for series 2 at the major retailers then my local comic shops. (they're all a bunch of scalpers)

Oh damn. You were right man. ;)

Mine probably will too which sucks as this week I was off work, but next week I won't be able to get there until about 5pm and the mystery figures will be gone already. I'd have them held for me, but since I only want the unique characters it wouldn't go over too well if I didn't buy them all after reserving.

Daredevil is not rare... At least not here. Both colors are more plentiful than Captain America.

Even Human Torches are harder to find than DD.

You'd think the mystery figures would've been produced in equal numbers. We've more or less confirmed that certain mystery figures always ship together in the same case break downs and that there are 4 case breakdowns. 3 mysteries times 4 breakdowns equals 12. It seems to me that rarity varies from area to area. Just luck of the draw which cases you stores get. The guy I traded with for Cap had 3 of them but had never seen the Yellow DD that I gave him and it's been here at least a couple times.

Seems like its Toybiz's infamous distribution problems... .. .