First Post

NightCreeper

I have this really cool prop from the movie Boogie Nights, lets see, its tan in color and about as long as my shoe :P no not really but I'm sure some sick'o baught one.

Any way, I dont have any props/replicas but I did put a bid in for the Mask that the crazy 88's wear in the movie Kill Bill. Needless to say I got out bid

I got my force FX lightsaber last week.

I'd have to say it's one of the coolest things I've ever owned. I just don't have much room in my house to full-on swing it around and go nuts, though!

Guest Leroy

i have a few, i have vaders helmet (voice changer as well heheh) the factor x Sword of the day walker from blade and i have the united cutler sting from LOTR, the day walkers my fave though.

Interesting choice for a new forum to say the least...

Yes....

I can see it lasting about as long as the Vinyl toys forum, frankly. @hmmm@

Ive got Sting hanging on my wall... Oh wait no I dont, when we moved I never hung him back up again. Ok I have sting in a box somewhere in my blazing hot attic storage space. It is pretty cool though... I used to love taking it down and swinging it all around....... fun stuff... its pretty too.

Phanstar

I thnk its cool , long as jay & other mods keep on posting prop updates & such with pics here :) & move such other topics from other forms here :D

fx anakin lightsaber......nothing else

Ummmm..let's see....

Excaliber

Highlander Katana (Movie style of course)

Awen's Sword (Eveningstar)

Various Star trek badges and weapons

Anikan's Lightsaber

Stargate P-90 & Zat-gun

and of course my pride and joy....

Captain America's Shield !

Vader mask.

Boba Fett helmet.

Vader FX Lightsaber.

Anakin FX Lightsaber.

Blade's Daywalker sword.

Blade's Glaive.

Not really movie props, but I have a bunch of samurai swords as well.

Vader mask.

Boba Fett helmet.

Vader FX Lightsaber.

Anakin FX Lightsaber.

Blade's Daywalker sword.

Blade's Glaive.

Not really movie props, but I have a bunch of samurai swords as well.

Just curious, do you have the sheath that goes with the daywalker sword? If not I know a good web site that sells it for a decent price.

Ummmm..let's see....

Excaliber

Highlander Katana (Movie style of course)

Awen's Sword (Eveningstar)

Various Star trek badges and weapons

Anikan's Lightsaber

Stargate P-90 & Zat-gun

and of course my pride and joy....

Captain America's Shield !

Dude I'll take that zat gun! WHered you get it?! How much?! PICS?!! SPlil them beans! Frig all stargate has got to be one of my fav tv series, followed by lost right now :)

I just really got lucky..nothing much to tell. I was always searching for one and acidentally came across it on ebay. I just happened to get to the listing no more than 5 minutes after he posted it, with a 80.00 buy now option. Since I have never seen them go for less than 200.00 at the time (apparently there are only 5000 of these official replicas out there..or at least thats what I read)....I obvioulsy jumped all over it.

And Yes...SG is the best show out there!!! Love the new season too!!

The picture will not seem to attach to this message....it's under 75k and in jpg format...any suggestions?