G.i. Joe 3.75" Line

Toilet_Head

In reference to JOERHYNO:

Definately NOT entering the SCULPT wars...

& in connection with what I posted above, Alot of those (after87)molds ARE SALVAGABLE!!!

If they only placed the CORRECT type of figs in 6 packs (even from the neon era) Original molds with PRACTICAL themed colors!!! This would help RIGHT SOME WRONGS in the past...

There are some great molds, in BAD colors.

And Yes, both sides have pros & cons.Agreed.

In reference to JOERHYNO:

Definately NOT entering the SCULPT wars...

& in connection with what I posted above, Alot of those (after87)molds ARE SALVAGABLE!!!

If they only placed the CORRECT type of figs in 6 packs (even from the neon era) Original molds with PRACTICAL themed colors!!! This would help RIGHT SOME WRONGS in the past...

There are some great molds, in BAD colors.

And Yes, both sides have pros & cons.Agreed.

case in point, the awesome sculpt MM Gung Ho figure with horrible colors, look at the recent fanclub exclusive, and how much better he looks, lol...

wow... Viper, you can ad to a thread @smilepunch@

nah, I disagree, I think some of trhe early ones are horrible now, huge heads, bad paint apps... and I thought this even as a kid, heck I made fun od Scarlett when I was a little kid(I know it's wrong, but I was little), I acted like she was a "special" person in my Joeverse...

I mean, honestly, look at this figure and tell me it doesn't look wrong:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/82/82images/scarlett.shtml

and yeah, before everyone starts basking the new sculpt stuff, get over it, I know there's issues there, that's not my point, so please lets not even start that all up again 

Actually, you do have a point - the very early ones weren't all that hot, especially given how much they reused body parts. I mean, I kind of like the uniform look to the '82 Joes, but what's with them using the same heads? That always bugged me...

And it seems like it's only recently that they've been able to get female headsculpts right, with Daina, Bombstrike, the new Scarlett - that's always been a problem, even with the new sculpts, until those figures. So I'll give you that...

But '83 onward rocked, right up until after the movie! It's just so frustrating, to see the POTENTIAL for those great years to return with some of the new sculpts, but they're still releasing way too much mediocre stuff (although much less so with the DTC line).

The older sculpts from the Neon years could easily make for some great new figures. The con exclusives are a good example.

I'm just worried that we are getting to the point where they are running out of possibilities. Master Collector mentioned searching for old tools in China and such. It would seem that Hasbro is unwilling to do that since we keep on getting the same recycled parts from them.

well,- that's simple. Hasbro is lazy as a corperation. This is EXACTLY the type of topic that WE COVERED at the last NYC meeting, WRAITH.

As a member, it's YOUR responsibility.

You know, if your feelings are changing regarding joe, just let us know; & we'll cut you free...

Don't SKIP out on us and then WASTE the board's time by bringing up old news.

I will PERSONALLY be at the next one...(like I have been!)