Clocker

KNIGHT WOLF

Alas...No Clocker in these parts yet. :(

He's the one basic figure in this line that I've really, REALLY wanted to get, so hopefully I'll manage to find him soon.

I've gotten all my figures from TRU so far and they just restocked all the wave 1's up the wazoo. My Walmarts suck ass, one has NO tf's at all anymore and the other still has a crapload of Energon. Target is still at least a couple of weeks away from getting them so I guess I'm just going to have to wait a little while longer. @cussing@

tic toc I saw the clock

but in Madmans parts he's out of stock

in my store he was this day

his peg was full

chock I'd say

time for me to head to bed

it's kinda late and this board is dead

one more thing I gotta say

this lil ryme is getting mighty gay

I missed Cybertron last week, but have seen the japanese Galaxy Force ep where as they depict him as Wheelie in terms of being a child. However, I seen this weeks Cybertron and his voice appears to be older despite the accent. Does he act like Wheelie as in temrs of being young in the american version?

I missed Cybertron last week, but have seen the japanese Galaxy Force ep where as they depict him as Wheelie in terms of being a child. However, I seen this weeks Cybertron and his voice appears to be older despite the accent. Does he act like Wheelie as in temrs of being young in the american version?

Well he is depicted as being an inexperienced young bot but I wouldn't go drawing any comparisons to Wheelie at all. He actually seems to be a rather cool character as far as I could tell. Then again, this was the first episode where he really had a decent part in, so who knows how he'll develop as the show goes on.

I missed Cybertron last week, but have seen the japanese Galaxy Force ep where as they depict him as Wheelie in terms of being a child.  However, I seen this weeks Cybertron and his voice appears to be older despite the accent.  Does he act like Wheelie as in temrs of being young in the american version?

Well he is depicted as being an inexperienced young bot but I wouldn't go drawing any comparisons to Wheelie at all. He actually seems to be a rather cool character as far as I could tell. Then again, this was the first episode where he really had a decent part in, so who knows how he'll develop as the show goes on.

I said Wheelie since in the Japanese one he is given a child's voice like Wheelie. He also acted very long, not like wheelie where they talks in a funny way, but as you said, an inexperience bot.

Haven't seen Clocker on the show yet(I keep missing it/forgetting to tape it), but the toy kicks all kinds of ass. The exhaust pipes can be used as stave like weapons, flamethrowers, or just arm guards. His gun can be used as a gun(duh) or a nifty little shield when he's using the pipes as hand-to-hand weapons. Posability is great, paint scheme is fine. All in all, everything you could want out of a basic. He's tied with Ransack for best of the Basics, so far.

I found him today!!! @bounce@ I also got Hardtop even though I was never all that crazy about him from the pics.

I sure wasn't disappointed with Clocker at all, in fact I think he's even better than I thought he was (and I've always thought he looked pretty damn cool!)

He's right up there with Ransack and the E-combiner limbs as some of the best basic figures EVER.

And as it turns out Hardtop isn't even as bad as I thought he would be. His vehicle mode is ok, not great, but his bot mode is really nice and both figures have somewhat complex transformations for being so small.

All I can say is, if you're still undecided on these two...GET THEM!!!! You won't be disappointed.

I'm torn about picking up any of the basics. They're just too small in my opinion to be any fun. I just keep thinking for $3 more I can get another duluxe, which is still small, but better than a 4 inch less detailed figure.

Clocker, Ransack, and even Hardtop are VERY fun figures. Clocker and Ransack especially. They may be small, but they are awesome in the articulation department and Clocker has a rather complex transformation for a basic figure. If you were to get these figures I really don't think you'd be disappointed. But that's just me.